|Item model number||A1539|
|Manufacturer Part Number||42A1539|
This is a licensed design and cannot be modified. Please clear all images/text to use this design
Custom Self Inking Rubber Stamp - 3 Lines (42A1539)
|Price:||$9.70 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Personalize up to three lines of text on this customizable self-inking stamp. Use your stamp for return addresses, bank deposits and more.
- Self-inking design allows for quick, repetitive stamping, and a clear mount bottom allows you to accurately line up your impression.
- Features an ExcelMark-exclusive US patented double-sided ink pad. Simply push it out, flip it over and reinsert to instantly double the life!
- Impression area: 9/16" x 1-1/2" -- Up to 30 characters per line.
- Re-inkable, replaceable ink pad is available in six ink colors: black, red, blue, green, purple and brown.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ExcelMark's Exclusive US Patented Double-Sided Ink Pad
Ordinary ink pads offer a certain number of impressions before they begin to fade. When this happens, the pad needs to be re-inked or replaced. Not so with ExcelMark's patented reversible pad. When the impressions begins to fade, simply slide the pad out, flip it over, and reinsert to instantly double the life.
- Twice the number of impressions
- Easy to reverse or replace
ExcelMark A1539 Self-Inking Custom Stamp
The perfect return address stamp or general use custom rubber stamp. This self inking stamp is ideal for rapid, repetitive stamping because the die automatically re-inks itself by rotating into ExcelMark's exclusive double-sided ink pad.
- Rectangle self-inking mount
- Impression Area: 9/16" x 1-1/2"
- Customize up to 3 lines of text
- Choose from 3 different fonts: Helvetica, Georgia and Verdana
- Available in six ink colors: black, red, blue, green, purple and brown
Easily Reverse Your Double-Sided Ink Pad!
Push in stamp base and press red buttons to lock in place.
Push in ink pad from back of the stamp.
Grasp pad by the edges and pull out from the front. Flip the pad over and re-insert. You're ready to stamp!