Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
Customer Analytics For Dummies Paperback – January 23, 2015
|New from||Used from|
Garth Brooks: The Anthology Part 1 | Limited Edition
A great gift for country music fans, The Anthology Part 1 includes CDs containing the music of Garth's first five years, and behind-the-scenes photographs and stories never before made public. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Manage the total customer experience
- Collect, measure, and interpret customer data
- Use data to build strong customer relationships
- Transition to a data-driven customer experience
Understand customers, enhance branding, and drive sales with customer analytics
Understanding customer behavior and ensuring a positive experience are crucial to business success. This easy-to-read guide provides everything you need to know to stay on track, from interpreting customer data and testing to understanding usability metrics and enhancing brand awareness. Dive in, and connect with your customers like never before!
- Segmenting customers — apply segmenting to your customer base with a complete breakdown of the process and the advantages you’ll gain through segmenting
- The customer journey — explore the entire customer journey by applying usability metrics, customer satisfaction and benchmarking studies, customer awareness measures, post-purchase analytics, and more
- Testing, testing, testing — find out what to measure, how to measure, ways to interpret data, and how to use A/B testing and purchasing testing to gain valuable insight
- Let’s get real — apply real-world customer analytics examples from top companies to your own endeavors
- What’s in an attitude? — understand how customer attitudes influence behavior and the effectiveness of your brand
Open the book and find:
- A complete overview of measuring branding and customer awareness
- How to measure and track customer loyalty
- The skinny on product requirements and development
- Tips on understanding and acting on usability metrics
- The lowdown on prediction and statistics in understanding customers
- Ten customer metrics you should collect
- Ten methods to improve the customer experience
About the Author
Jeff Sauro is a Six-Sigma trained statistical analyst and pioneer in quantifying the customer experience. He writes a weekly column at measuringu.com and has been an invited speaker at Fortune 500 companies, industry conferences, and as an expert witness.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hoping Jeff's next book will focus more on predictive analytics!
For some reason, stats for AB testing and customer analytics is extremely hard to wrap one's head around -- even though the math is not particularly complex. It's almost as if statisticians wanted to cover up the simplicity and practicality of their field with a lot of confusing terms and backwards ideas (down with "The Null Hypothesis"!). Rather than sound like he's talking about something way over your head, Jeff would rather you understand all this stuff, and be able to use it yourself in your business. I get the "Dummies" branding -- but this book should really be called "Customer Analytics for smart, busy business people who want to actually understand this stuff without being put to sleep by a PhD."
If you own a business, or if you plan to, or if you work for one, and if you haven't done all of the above--to put it succinctly: if you haven't read and absorbed the wisdom in Mr. Sauro's Customer Analytics for Dummies--then it's likely--I mean, there's a 99.95% probability--that your customers--their behaviors, their likes and dislikes, what they want and don't want, and what they're going to do next--are a complete (that's total, utter, and categorical) mystery to you.
That was okay 50 years ago, or maybe even 15 years ago, when everyone was in the same boat. In the 21st century, though, smart money looks at the customer more closely than it looks at anything else; and we call smart money "smart money," of course, for a reason.
Mr. Sauro starts by explaining, in plain English, what customer analytics is all about and why it matters. He talks about how leading enterprises, from big to small, have made it THE priority and about the astonishing results brought about by that shift in focus. He expands to levels of ever-increasing detail, so that you can, for each of the many topics he presents, get your toes wet, wade in, or dive in. He gives us real-world examples from his own experience and from others'; and he gives us an amazing array of tools to take with us when we move from the book to the business world.
If you like the idea of people picturing you when they think "smart money," then read this book--now--today--because your competitors will hear about it, and read it, tomorrow.
After "Quantifying the User Experience: Practical Statistics for User Research", which was more specificaly dedicated to User Experience, this one gives the keys to use all of customer data. Thanks!