- Use promo code PRIMEBOOKS18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers for Life: How to Turn That One-Time Buyer Into a Lifetime Customer Paperback – November 19, 2002
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Inside Flap
letely revised and updated edition of the customer service classic (more than 600,000 copies sold), Carl Sewell enhances his time-tested advice with fresh ideas and new examples and explains how the groundbreaking Ten Commandments of Customer Service apply to todays world.
Drawing on his incredible success in transforming his Dallas Cadillac dealership into the second largest in America, Carl Sewell revealed the secret of getting customers to return again and again in the original Customers for Life. A lively, down-to-earth narrative, it set the standard for customer service excellence and became a perennial bestseller. Building on that solid foundation, this expanded edition features five completely new chapters, as well as significant additions to the original material, based on the lessons Sewell has learned over the last ten years.
Sewell focuses on the expectations and demands of contemporary consumers and employees, showin
About the Author
Carl Sewell is the owner of one of the largest car dealerships in the United States, with more than one billion dollars in sales. He lives in Dallas, Texas, and speaks regularly to prominent executives and top corporations nationwide.
Paul B. Brown, a long-time contributor to The New York Times and a former writer and editor for Business Week, Financial World, Forbes, and Inc., is a bestselling author who has collaborated on numerous business classics including Customers for Life and Your Marketing Sucks. He lives in Duxbury, Massachusetts.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good ideas come in tight, short chapters (often only a page or two in length) so there are lots I good "bites," but occasionally I would have liked more details. Overall 3.5 stars; worth reading at used book prices, but the New hardback price is a bit steep.
Customers for Life: How to Turn That One-Time Buyer Into a Lifetime Customer
I moved to Dallas a year ago and what I hear, even from the credible skeptics is how Sewell exemplifies ultimate customer satisfaction!
In conclusion, there are many brilliant books about customer service but this one speaks with authentic authority, the sincerity and true love of humanity is palpable.
* Format made it easy to digest before/after work or in between meetings. 40 very short chapters, each touching on a different topic related to winning customers for life
* Useful to-do's. I will now be thinking about the lifetime spend of my customers, not any one single purchase. I will charge them the way I would charge a friend...after all, you shouldn't charge a 'customer for life' anything you wouldn't feel comfortable charging a friend.
* Inspired me to want to go even further on my client's behalf.
* Reinforced a lot of things I already believed, but enjoyed reading...regarding marketing, service, empowerment of people, compensation, survey feedback, and building great processes.
Most recent customer reviews