|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||2.2 x 2.2 x 1 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JIANXIN-07-05-04-020|
Cutequeen 20PCS White T5 5050 1-SMD 1smd LED Car Lights Bulb 17 18 27 37 58 70 73 74 79 85 86 2721 (pack of 20)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Base type:T5,LED Type:5050 1-SMD,20 Lumen.
- Color:White (with 181 degree light output)
- Only for DC 12V vehicles
- Direct replacement for all T5 Wedge Type 17 18 27 37 58 70 73 74 79 85 86 2721
- Notice:All LED bulbs have to be plugged in a certain way,it has Positive and negative, so if they don't work at first, quickly take them out, turn them around 180 degree, and put them back in again.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1) Includes 20pc T5 Led bulbs.
2) 1pc 3-chip 5050 High Power SMD LED.
3) Direct replacement for all T5 Wedge Type W5W, 17 18 27 37 58 70 73 74 79 85 86 2721
4) Please flip the bulb horizontally if it does not light up to match the + and - polarity.
5) Please note: These light bulbs are slightly wider than original stock bulbs, please make sure your car's housing having enough room to fit them in. Please refer to Product Features for size reference
6) Please note: Some newer models of european cars or cars with canbus system may need to purchase the Canbus Error Free bulbs to bypass the on dash error message. Please research before making purchase
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installed on a 02 Volvo S60. Anyone who is trying to do this on a Volvo must disconnect the battery and take out the cluster to get access to all of the bulbs. In order to angle these in (I got the 5smd version) I had to take the white plastic cover off of the back to get a little more swing room. They are less than 1mm too big so a slight nudge will get them through the hole. The message center bulbs can not be replaced with these as they have a plastic cover with too small of holes right underneath the PCB so those bulbs are still incandescent. I will be doing a little drilling to get those in eventually though :)
Don't mind my nasty looking clear plastic. Had to fumble with the cluster a lot so it looks a little crappy haha.
However, those bulbs (a set of 4 for $8.99) were disappointing. The bulb created a "hot spot" directly under the "D" that did not illuminate the other letters even though the bulbs were advertised as providing 360 degrees of light. In addition, the life span was very poor--I went through 3 bulbs in about 6 months.
Which brings me to these bulbs sold by Cutequeen. They arrived on time via Amazon Prime, and I got 20 bulbs for cheaper than the 4-bulb set from the ebay vendor. The first bulb from Cutequeen fit perfectly and I even got the polarity right the first time. Score! The light itself was much better than my old bulbs as it illuminates the entire selector in a bright, Lexus-like clean white with no hot spots. It is too soon to comment on the life span of these bulbs, but to have so many for such a great price, I'm not worried about it. There are only 4 Phillips head screws and a twist lock between me and replacing a bulb, so it's not a big deal. Thus far I am very pleased with the price and quality of these bulbs. I will try Cutequeen for any future LED needs.
Of the 20, only 9 worked completely. Completely meaning that all 3 LEDs lit up at full brightness and with no flicker when bench tested. I needed 6 of these for my dash illumination lights so I thought I was okay. The point of putting these in, was not to have to pull my instrument cluster out again. Well once installed they looked good for a few days. I noticed one starting to flicker and pulled it all apart and replaced it. Then another started to flicker.
I've since ordered a bunch of "3SMD 74 type" bulbs from superbrightleds and they've been working great for a while now.