|Item Weight||0.352 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||16.75 x 11.25 x 2.38 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JIANXIN-11-03-02|
Cutequeen Trading car 1pcs Eating/Laptop Steering Wheel Desk Gray Grey(Pack of 1)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Very light to carry, but sturdy enough to support a laptop,lunch and notepad.
- Hook on your steering wheel, you will get an instant ergonomic desk.
- it can be Intended to mount on the steering wheel in seconds and can be stowed
- while not in use,The lightweight construction makes it easy to store in the back seat pocket .
- Size:28cm*42cm*2cm/11 inch*16.5 inch * 0.79 inch
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1) This Steering Wheel Desk is flat for write on one side, and on the other side for lunch or snack with a place for a cup holder.
2) For safety reasons, never use this product while driving.
3) It can be developed for the mobile worker on the road need support for their laptop or a place for write.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have attached a few pictures showing my lunch and a couple of tablets on it to hopefully give you a sense of the desk size.
I am well pleased with this product and was able to get a couple of days work with peace and quiet in my car.
See my attached picture of how it fits with my laptop.
Edit: Added photo with Crockpot lunch warmer to display how it sets up for lunch.
sturdy. decent size, especially for note taking on notepad, (not regular size paper), good coverage for sloppy eaters (ha, like me), easily cleaned, easy to store in locker. Price ok (for a failed experiment)
If your steering wheel is padded at all, good chance it won't fit, making any positives moot (unless you just use it for a lap tray.) Cup indent is a bit small, so choose drinks wisely. diameter of steering wheel not an issue, just the thickness.
I drive multiple vehicles with different size/shapes padded/not padded steering wheels, and it just barely fits on 1 of them, the small, unpadded one.
I would love to reccomend the item, but make sure your steering wheel is on the thin side, preferably with little to no padding.
Top international reviews
Keep in mind, you have to rotate the steering wheel into it's "upside-down" position before then sliding the tray from below to hook onto the steering wheel.
Most recently, I had to take my dog to the emergency vet for care, as her cancer came back, and because of COVID, I had to wait in my car. I had my iPad with me, and this tray, and I set it up, had my iPad on the tray, and was able to relax in the front seat (as best I could) while they ran some tests on my dog inside the hospital.
I'm so glad I bought this. It'll be great for when I can go back to work on the road.
Simple, but really useful🤙🏼