#1 Nano Sim Card Cutter, Aerb Mini /Standard & Micro to Nano Sim for iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 6 iPhone 5 iPhone 4, 4S and other Phones + Metal Tray + 2 Sim Adapters + Sand Paper, All in One Pack
|Sale:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (47%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✔ Convert your old Sim card to be used with your new iPhone 6, 5 with precision, easy operation;
- ✔ Cut your regular sim to use with latest NANO size and use adapter to convert it back in other devices;
- ✔ Pakage with 2 nano sim adapters, convert iPhone 5 or 6 nano sim card to micro sim and standard sim card;
- ✔ Made of stainless steel,the core of the cutter technology to ensure that shear card high-precision;
- ✔ You can repeat thousands of times to use it but without any deformation.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Professionally cut your regular sized SIM card or micro SIM to the New Nano Sim (for iPhone 6 and 5).
This patented Cutter is made of high-quality stainless steel, and the cutter core adopts the wire cutting technology to ensure the high precision, it can handle thousands of cuts without any deformation.
This SIM card cutter will turn your standard SIM and Micro card into a nano SIM card; Avoid the hassle of buying extra nano SIM cards for your iPhone 6, iPhone 5; Simply insert the SIM card into the cutter and press down.
This cutter has 2 functions -- Cut both FULL SIM card and MICRO SIM card to NANO SIM card.
Full SIM to Nano SIM: Insert directly to cut;
Micro SIM to Nano SIM: Convert Micro SIM to Full SIM using metal tray then cut.
1 x Full SIM & Micro SIM to Nano SIM card cutter
2 x Plastic Sim Card Adapter
1 x Metal Sim Card Adapter
1 x Sand paper
NOTE: Because the iPhone 6 or 5 sim will be 18% thinner, you may need to slightly sand it with sand paper, we got it together in the package for you.
Top Customer Reviews
But here's the trick... aside from the size of the SIM, all three SIM cards are exactly the same. In other words, you can take a big SIM and cut it down into a micro or nano SIM size. The chip in the middle of the card doesn't get damaged and doesn't know or care how much plastic is around it.
I purchased this because I wanted to cut my AT&T Micro-SIM card down to Nano-SIM size for an iPhone 5, but still have the option to use the Nano-SIM in the Galaxy S4 by using an adapter.
Cutter: The cutter that comes in this kit is a very good, solid quality. It is hard metal and is built like an old fashioned metal stapler. You put your full size SIM (or Micro SIM in an adapter) in it, press hard, and out comes a nano. My only criticism of this product is that, since it is a PRESS, the nano SIM that comes out can be a little bit rough-around-the-edges (literally). I used this on a T-Mobile SIM and I had to sand the edges to get rid of some burrs. Also, a SIM card should have one corner cut diagonally so that you know which way to put it. After using this, it was a little unclear which corner was the angled corner because the corners came out a bit rough.Read more ›
I bought this to cut down my microSIM to nano size for the Nexus 6. How does that saying go: measure twice and cut once? Well, it defintely applies to this:
- make sure the card is oriented correctly when it's inserted into the cutter (micro SIM fits into the metal guide, which slides into the cutter)
- Being right handed: I used my left hand to hold the metal guide firmly in place and my right hand to press the cutter
- Amount of pressure required to cut the card: use a hand-held paper hole puncture on 10-15 sheets of paper. That's about the amount of pressure required to cut the card.
--> for me, I did cut off 1-2 mm of the metal trim of the chip, even with everything properly aligned. This did not affect the function of my new nanoSIM card. It worked fine. (see attached picture)
1. The device is well made and includes all of the parts that the listing says it does. There is a metal tray to hold the micro SIM so that you can cut it to a nano size. You can also cut full size SIM cards to nano size. NOTE: No where in the product information does it claim to cut standard to micro as some other reviewers have thought. This device makes NANO SIMS out of standard and micro SIMs.
2. The tool is easy to use, but takes a bit of pressure to make the cut. If you take the time to line up everything, you can get a nice cut. They include a bit of sand paper to smooth out any rough edges.
3. The included trays to change your nano back into a micro or regular size SIM work and allow you to move the SIM back and forth between different devices.
What I did not like:
Actually, there was not anything to complain about with this product. It does exactly what it says. It also warns you that some Micro SIMs are thicker than standard and that it could cause issues with your device after being cut if it is too thick for the tray. I did not find any problems here, but it is probably worth checking before you cut.
As normally happens, just after I got this and cut down my SIM, the company I was getting service from came out with a nano SIM. So, you might double check with your service provider BEFORE buying this as you might not need it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome, exactly what I needed! I have an LG G3 which uses a microSIM card that I dropped in a pool so it was out of commission for a few days. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Andrew D.
Does a great job, but you have to be careful when you insert a micro-SIM in the adapter to trim it down to a full-sized SIM-- there's a tiny bit of play in the slot in the cutter... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Brian