|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.75 - $72.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Two color double faced collar
- Self fabric neck tape at inside back neck
- Three-button placket
- Back half moon
- Side vents
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Slip into superior comfort with the trevor polo in ultra-lightweight moisture-wicking jersey fabric for warm days. Featuring striking horizontal stripes,; a two color double-faced collar with self-fabric neck tape,; a three-button placket,; side vents and open sleeves,; a back half moon,; logo buttons,; and our c&;b pennant on the left sleeve hem. 100%; polyester. Machine wash,; cold/normal cycle. Tumble dry low.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DIVTDKQ
- Item model number: BCK00332
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
There are no signs of poor workmanship, and all of the seams fall where they should and look neat. The fabric itself drapes well and doesn't seem to retain heat or sweat. I throw a viscose shirt under these and I stay cool and dry all day, which is what I expect from a golf shirt. The colors are vibrant and more or less true to what you see on screen (a bit more intense than the rather flat photos indicate).
I ordered a couple and will order more if/when the other colors drop in price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The big and tall sizes are perfect for playing golf. The shirt is nice and cool and the tail stays put throughout the round.Published 4 months ago by Rob E.
I ORDERED A 3XLT AND I SHOULD HAVE ORDERED A 2XLT FOR A VERY GOOD FIT . OVERALL I AM HAPPY WITH THE SHIRT,Published 4 months ago by Geri Jenkins
Nice shirt, good quality. Fit as expected, maybe a little short wasted on bigger bellied men, but not bad.Published 5 months ago by Stacy T.