YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on December 18, 2012
I bought this bag for my boyfriend for Christmas and it looks like a fake leather bag that one might find at Target. I am beyond disappointed. Will be sending straight back.
on March 24, 2013
I wish I had seen the one and only previous comment before I bought this. It's looks so badly fake, it looks like a bad fake. The only thing I like about this bag is the lining. I thought maybe it would look better after some trips to "break it in" but sadly no, it just scuffs and makes what is supposed to be leather look even more fake!! I am surprised that Cutter & Buck would put their name on this product.
on August 6, 2013
I was looking for something stylish yet functional and sturdy for everyday use as a gym bag and this one fits my requirement perfectly. It is large enough to fit all of my gym clothes and it fits into a tight gym closet without much challenge.

I get compliments on it from both guys and women almost daily. It looks absolutely great and takes daily abuse of New York city life as a champ. After 6 months of use - it still looks brand new. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a comfortable bag for daily use.
on July 30, 2013
I have gotten compliments on the bag from people asking where I got it and what company it is. great weekend bag with a hint of class and style. un-clipping the sides creates larger surface for storage of clothing. So far it has also been quite durable.
on February 2, 2014
The Leather was not the quality I wished it would have been. There are better products for less money than this product.
on September 11, 2013
The Man in your life will love this gift! Beautiful leather and a really great value. Really a great choice as a gift.
on November 25, 2013
i got this for my husband and he loved it. it is a beautiful bag, great for weekend trips and getaways, it is stylish and my husband loves taking this bag with him on his trips.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.