Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cutter Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent (Pump Spray) (HG-96014) (4 fl oz)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.57. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Chikungunya, Zika, Dengue and West Nile viruses
- Effective, naturally based insect protection
- Repels mosquitoes for up to 6 hours
- Contains Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||5.68 x 2.11 x 1.26 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||96014|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Cutter Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent is designed to repel mosquitoes for up to six hours. You can use Cutter Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent with confidence knowing that it will not harm your fishing line, camping gear, watch crystals or tackle box when used as directed. Apply Cutter Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent and get your adventure started.
No Active Ingredients
Top customer reviews
1. First and foremost, there is absolutely no DEET in it at all!! Nor are there any other type of insecticides.
2. The smell of this product is pleasant, but can be rather strong when first applied.
3. Most important, the product works reasonably well. If you put it on all exposed and possible surfaces (think thin shirts) then I did not get any bites. Not thinking about the thin shirt issue I did get a couple of bites the first time I used it on my back through my shirt. The next time I sprayed it lightly on my shirt and had no issues with bites.
4. The product does not appear to stain. I have used it on my cloths several times and have not had any stains resulting from such use.
5, The longest I have been out with it on is 5 hours on a hike. I did not get any bites during that entire time.
Things that I did not like as much:
1. The odor can be a bit much when it is first applied. However, in about 10 minutes you no longer notice it.
I would recommend this product as an alternative to using DEET.