Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on March 29, 2010
I am very satisfied with this headset. The behind-the-ear design is comfortable (even with glasses) and the sound quality is good.

Here are a few details that seem to be missing from the product's description:
- The connectors are 3.5mm.
- The cable is about 6.5 feet long.
- The microphone boom swivels and is flexible.
22 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2010
I bought three of these headsets for roughly $10 dollars each. One was for my girlfriend, one for my home PC and one for my work laptop. After four weeks, only one pair still works. The microphone on one stopped working. I'm thinking the wire connecting the mic to the earpiece got cut one of the times I had to push the earpiece back together. The earpieces came apart frequently.

The other one snapped in my computer bag and one earpiece was left dangling. That was kinda' my fault but I'm guessing more sturdily constructed earphones might've held up. If you'll follow my advice, you'll get a headset with a case.

If you're debating it, spend $30 dollars more and get a good wireless headset. You won't miss the dangling cord for one thing and you won't be tethered to your computer whenever you have to dial out from your PC. I got a pair from ASUS for $50 bucks and I'm thrilled so far. The set comes with a nice case too so I don't sweat putting them in my laptop bag.
on October 5, 2012
Pros:
-Cheap (paid $12 USD with super saver shipping)
-Great mic quality for the price
-Mic is adjustable, via a flexible wire on the left side of the headset while wearing
-Supra-aural headset design allows for comfortable wearing for long periods of time

Cons:
-Sound quality not great on earphones

Thoughts:
I'm a PC gamer playing mostly Dota 2, Borderlands 2, and Team Fortress 2 at the moment. I bought this headset because I was tired of using a CD disc case to prop up my mic so I could speak into it easier. For 12 bucks this is a great buy. I've played some LAN with my brother and heard my voice on his speakers and it was loud and clear. I've tested the mic on DOTA 2 online and they've said "loud and clear" to me before. I've always liked headsets designed "behind the head" as it doesn't pressure my ears and I've played hours at a time with no problems with my ears hurting like other headphones I have (Senheizer HD202).

I'd also like to note that the sound quality for the earpieces aren't great. They're NOT TERRIBLE, but they're not great either. They do a passable job at emulating sounds but its nowhere near even my $20 HD202's or CX200 earbuds.

All in all, its a great product for a great price if you can get free shipping. Mic is surprisingly, and impressively good for the price, just make sure you move it close to your mouth. The sound production is not great, but it's not enough for me to not highly recommend this product.
VINE VOICEon December 21, 2011
Pros: It looks cool & won't mess up your hair.

Cons: Pinches tightly in front of my ears. Cannot wear it for long. Pick up sounds just OK. I use it with Dragon and it misses quite a bit. I've had much better accuracy with other microphones.

After one month, the microphone ceased to function making these useless.

Save yourself the headache and look elsewhere.

I would not recommend this product.
on May 15, 2011
i love this head set. it's a behind the head set that hangs on your ears, it fits my head very nicely with about a inch to spare behind my head. Wearing glasses with this is comfortable and the only down side on that is if you wear them for a very long amount of time they can make your ears slightly sore and i'm talking over 4 hours and even then your able to wear them without much discomfort. the sound is great and it's easy to change the volume through the computer. The Mic quality is very nice with out any echo. It is also very nice to be able to bend the mice closer or further from your face as well as just moving it entirely out of your way. It has a nice long cord and the basic inputs for both Mic and Sound so it doesn't use any of the USB ports. I personally love this Mic and would recommended it to any person who wants a behind the head headset
on February 15, 2011
I purchased these headphones to replace the set that came with my Rosetta Stone software, as I lost them during the course of moving. The set that came with the software seemed to be low quality and simply weren't comfortable. This set is leagues above them, and I can't be happier with this purchase.

The comfort of the neckband style headphones is just above and beyond what any over the head style can be. They sit well on my ears and feel virtually weightless.

The sound quality of the headphones is crisp and clear, and I don't notice any distortion at all.

The microphone is also very good quality, and doesn't add any noticeable feedback.

Overall, these headphones are very much a steal for the price and the quality is reflective of a more expensive set.
on December 19, 2009
Among the many "behind the neck/head" headsets I've used, this one stands out the most in terms of comfortability and affordability. I have used this headset for 8+ hours at a time and it doesn't bother my ears and head like other headsets do. I've even fallen asleep at multiple occasions and these were comfortable enough enough not to wake me up. Also the headset has a solid feel, not flimsy like others. And if it somehow does break, it doesn't break your wallet to buy another.
on February 13, 2013
Versatile with excellent sound (I am not a bass-lover, so take that into account, can't comment on how good it is for someone else, it's a good balance for me), not easy to find this kind of ear-piece in a neckband. Good quality materials. They could use a slightly modified design on the ears as they do tend to slip a bit, but you can adjust the band enough that it's not a major problem.

I gave this a 5 star rating for sound and materials, but I would not say I love them as they are a bit clunky when wearing, so I prefer using the ear buds I have except when sound is most important (I listen mostly to talk, use these for music).
on September 16, 2010
I bought this just to use the microphone (I preferred to listen to conversations on the speakers) for use with google voice/skype.

Things I like:
- Microphone works pretty well. I've made about 5 calls and none had issues. Calls were clear (according to the recipient). I also recorded myself speaking and everything seemed fine)
- The design of the headset is very ergonomic.
- The connectors are nice (two 3.5 mm, one for mic and other for headphones) and wire is long.

Things I dislike:
- Sound quality (for listening) is terrible. I use speakers to listen to conversations because of the bad sound quality, so I guess a desktop microphone would have better served my needs. Also, listening to music is really bad quality. I can't even stand listening to music on this thing.
on December 5, 2010
sorry for the language :p
I got this headset mainly because my friends were complaining about the quality of my laptop's build-in microphone in game chatting.

Sound quality: I tried this headset, the sound quality is not so good. there is obvious background noise. So, if you only need headset for listening to music or so, I do not think this is a good choice. but the sound is still clear enough.

Microphone: the quality is acceptable, my voice is clear enough through this microphone. since I only use this headphone once for a while, it is not a big problem.

Design: the shape of this headset is good, neckband design is comfortable. the wires are strong, pretty durable.

Overall, I WILL RECOMMEND THIS HEADSET, why complain when i can get all these features with less than $11?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.