Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 3, 2018
These work well. They are high quality. However they are annoying because they have two aux cords and I only have one aux spot on my computer. I use them for video chat english classes and they seem to transmit sound clearly again it is just the matter of two cords.
on September 29, 2016
I purchased this unit as a replacement for a 6 year AC-100 headset. I was hoping for a similar fit and function but have been very disappointed, the quality and design of these headsets has gone downhill. This new units is sized for a very small head and is not comfortable when expanded, the plastic distorts. (As reference I generally wear a medium or large mens bike helmet). The older unit used higher quality plastic and included 2 pivot points that made it very comfortable to wear for hours on end. The new unit pinches and gives me a headache after a 30min phone call. It is clear they have tried to engineer cost out of this headset and have given up comfort and quality in the process.
on October 5, 2017
Noise Canceling simply doesn't work. Other than that product is OK. Price is cheap. But doesn't work for audio/video conferencing or use it for on-line teaching and you don't want the background noise to be sent across.
on January 12, 2016
Excellent Sound Quality!! Sounded almost like true audiophile headphones, with bass and highs super crisp and clear. The micro and noise cancellation worked like a charm. My only gripe is they broke after 4 months...first at the microphone flexible (gooseneck) boom arm and then a few months after that it broke at extendable/telescoping headband part. It also squeezes on the ears a little too hard, or maybe my head is just to wide (although I don't have the same issue with most other headphones).

But still, probably one of the BEST sounding over-the-head headphones with mic products I have owned for under $50. If you buy, just be GENTLE it helps if you have a slightly more narrow than average head OR ELSE these can become very uncomfortable after 10 minutes of wear.
on January 22, 2018
I liked these until the microphone stopped less than two years after purchase and with out much use. Also the plug came apart so it was hard to remove it. Didn't expect much for the price. You get what you pay for.
on April 15, 2017
Acoustics and sound quality of the headphones are just okay. Nothing fantastic. But if you need simple headphone and a microphone on the whim, these are the perfect headphone. Strong and solid headphones.
on March 30, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised to find this was more sturdy than I expected. I anticipate that it will last longer than the one I had previously and the price for this one was WAY BETTER!
on January 17, 2018
After 4 months of careful use, only one speaker works. Apparently the connection of the cord to the headset is flimsy and there was static from day one. But now only one speaker works and that is very irritating.
on July 6, 2017
I didn't know what to expect because I never have worn headphones. I'm doing "usertesting" and these are SO COMFORTABLE! They're light and you hardly know they're on!
on October 28, 2017
I bought two of these microphone headphones for my classroom. I installed them yesterday and they work very well. They are also a lot sturdier than I expected for the price. They are all so comfortable to wear do not hurt the ears. I recommend these headphones