Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 851 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 967 reviews
on April 17, 2017
I got everyone in my office one of these so they could use Skype, Hangouts, or whatever they wanted to conferencing. It keeps the hands where they need to be, on the keyboard. The sound if good for voice calls, but I wouldn't want them for music all day. The microphone picks up sound well, and this one doesn't have the foam tip on the mouth piece so they are easier to keep clean. The cord is plenty long enough for use with a PC, and the cushioned ears are comfortable enough for an hour phone call. I wouldn't wear them all day though.
on October 11, 2016
Our old headset was Fellowes brand and we had to replace as coating on foam was disintegrating. The sound the Cyber Acoustics was not not good compared to the pair they were replacing. Sound was muddy with poor high and low end. I would not recommend these to anyone unless they really don't care about sound quality. They were also much louder than the set they replaced. One thing I liked is that the plug can be a two pin for separate mic and headphone jacks or pull off the adapter and use on a single jack that supports both. i definitely be looking for this feature on the next set we buy.
on April 22, 2016
This headset is great! I had purchased a few at Office Max for 3 ties the price. My company uses these on Ipads to perform phone banking. The headsets are comfortable and light and have a good sound quality. I have also used it on my phone and pc and have had no issues with these whatsoever. Overall great headsets, wish I would have found them on Amazon instead of paying what we paid previously.
on August 23, 2017
This didn't work for me, but it's a nice headset. Comfortable, etc. I use the to plug into the back of an automotive head unit, usually just the mic will work obviously, but it's a great way to get better sound quality in a noisy environment. My 2.5mm old headset worked perfectly in my old head unit. This one wouldn't work in my new head unit's 3.5mm jack.
on August 1, 2017
Honestly the worst microphone I've ever used. It barely picked up anything I was saying, and what it did pick up was so unclear nothing I said could be understood. The headset part works fine, though, although it started to hurt my ear after just a few minutes. I'm using it for a work computer and IT said they'd take a look at it to make sure it's not my computer (which has never had an issue with any other microphones). So, if they find a way to fix it, I will update this review.
on July 13, 2017
This product is pure and simple 'junk'!!! I am surprised Amazon is allowing this to be ordered because it's beyond a waste of money... No user guide, no support and no return - pathetic. The sound quality,if you can even get sound from the headset and/or mic is simply worthless, like a 'Cracker Jack Prize'. Before you buy be aware I will ship you mine for free... I would return it if I knew how.

Amazon I ask you to check into 'fraud' with this supplier and put a stop to it's shipment for Amazon's credibility/
on September 10, 2017
A bit too large for a 6 year old childs head, but it stays on just enough. Ear pads have fake leather (plastic) coating that will probably flake off quick - I'd prefer standard foam. Mic quality and sound output is fine. Mic is nicely adjustable.
on March 31, 2017
It was a good buy. I didn't know each headset had to match the type of computer you had. This is better than the old one I used. I bought the USB Stereo sound adapter also because my computer doesn't have a microphone and headset plugin.
on September 29, 2016
I purchased this unit as a replacement for a 6 year AC-100 headset. I was hoping for a similar fit and function but have been very disappointed, the quality and design of these headsets has gone downhill. This new units is sized for a very small head and is not comfortable when expanded, the plastic distorts. (As reference I generally wear a medium or large mens bike helmet). The older unit used higher quality plastic and included 2 pivot points that made it very comfortable to wear for hours on end. The new unit pinches and gives me a headache after a 30min phone call. It is clear they have tried to engineer cost out of this headset and have given up comfort and quality in the process.
on March 22, 2017
Sound coming in is great. Sound going out via microphone sounds awful. Using this on a Samsung Galaxy S5. Left a reference voice message using the headset and then without. Message with headphone is barely intelligible.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.