Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 772 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 878 reviews
on April 17, 2017
I got everyone in my office one of these so they could use Skype, Hangouts, or whatever they wanted to conferencing. It keeps the hands where they need to be, on the keyboard. The sound if good for voice calls, but I wouldn't want them for music all day. The microphone picks up sound well, and this one doesn't have the foam tip on the mouth piece so they are easier to keep clean. The cord is plenty long enough for use with a PC, and the cushioned ears are comfortable enough for an hour phone call. I wouldn't wear them all day though.
on August 18, 2016
Worked great for the first 2 months!

They felt nice on the ears, they sounded good when they worked, they voice quality of the mic was great.

Was careful with them and paid close attention to not stressing the wire or the jack. However after about 2 months the audio started cutting in and out and you had the play with the plug/wire connection to get it to work, steadily got worse.

Maybe I just got unlucky with my plug/wire on mine, if that hadn't broke in 2 months I would have given these 5 stars.
on April 22, 2016
This headset is great! I had purchased a few at Office Max for 3 ties the price. My company uses these on Ipads to perform phone banking. The headsets are comfortable and light and have a good sound quality. I have also used it on my phone and pc and have had no issues with these whatsoever. Overall great headsets, wish I would have found them on Amazon instead of paying what we paid previously.
on April 15, 2017
I purchased this headset for the ease of plug and play. They just plug into your PC , no USB port needed. This simplifies having to download Drivers (None Needed). The headset is a bit light, and does not hug my head as I would like it to. Takes getting use to. The sound quality is excellent. The mic works as expected. Overall , I would purchase these again.
on October 11, 2016
Our old headset was Fellowes brand and we had to replace as coating on foam was disintegrating. The sound the Cyber Acoustics was not not good compared to the pair they were replacing. Sound was muddy with poor high and low end. I would not recommend these to anyone unless they really don't care about sound quality. They were also much louder than the set they replaced. One thing I liked is that the plug can be a two pin for separate mic and headphone jacks or pull off the adapter and use on a single jack that supports both. i definitely be looking for this feature on the next set we buy.
on February 18, 2017
I purchased this headset for Rosetta Stone, which does not work with the built-in microphone in my laptop. The audio is loud and clear and I haven't had any issues with the microphone. The headset expands like most over-the-head headphone by lengthening the total length of the band. At the smallest setting it is a little too large for my head (I'm an adult and wear a small bike helmet, for comparison) but not so large that it is distracting or falls off. The entire headset is plastic and feels somewhat delicate but I have not had any issues with it. Be aware, though, that this headset attaches to the computer using separate headphone (pink) and microphone (green) jacks, not a USB port. After receiving it I realized my computer has a single audio jack so I had to buy a USB-to-audio adapter as well.
on February 11, 2016
These are junk. I read all of the reviews and figured it would work fine, but just may not last very long. I ordered two of these for work so that my hands are free while talking to customers. Used it for two days and did not take one call where I was not told that I sounded like I was about 20 feet away from the phone(even though the boom mic was a few inches from my mouth). I tried adjusting the mic every way possible to no avail. I could hear great through them but no one could hear me. This would be perfect if you just want to listen. If you need to be heard, better pony up a little more dough for some better quality headsets.
on March 31, 2017
It was a good buy. I didn't know each headset had to match the type of computer you had. This is better than the old one I used. I bought the USB Stereo sound adapter also because my computer doesn't have a microphone and headset plugin.
on September 29, 2016
I purchased this unit as a replacement for a 6 year AC-100 headset. I was hoping for a similar fit and function but have been very disappointed, the quality and design of these headsets has gone downhill. This new units is sized for a very small head and is not comfortable when expanded, the plastic distorts. (As reference I generally wear a medium or large mens bike helmet). The older unit used higher quality plastic and included 2 pivot points that made it very comfortable to wear for hours on end. The new unit pinches and gives me a headache after a 30min phone call. It is clear they have tried to engineer cost out of this headset and have given up comfort and quality in the process.
on March 22, 2017
Sound coming in is great. Sound going out via microphone sounds awful. Using this on a Samsung Galaxy S5. Left a reference voice message using the headset and then without. Message with headphone is barely intelligible.