Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 808 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 919 reviews
on August 18, 2016
Worked great for the first 2 months!

They felt nice on the ears, they sounded good when they worked, they voice quality of the mic was great.

Was careful with them and paid close attention to not stressing the wire or the jack. However after about 2 months the audio started cutting in and out and you had the play with the plug/wire connection to get it to work, steadily got worse.

Maybe I just got unlucky with my plug/wire on mine, if that hadn't broke in 2 months I would have given these 5 stars.
on April 17, 2017
I got everyone in my office one of these so they could use Skype, Hangouts, or whatever they wanted to conferencing. It keeps the hands where they need to be, on the keyboard. The sound if good for voice calls, but I wouldn't want them for music all day. The microphone picks up sound well, and this one doesn't have the foam tip on the mouth piece so they are easier to keep clean. The cord is plenty long enough for use with a PC, and the cushioned ears are comfortable enough for an hour phone call. I wouldn't wear them all day though.
on October 11, 2016
Our old headset was Fellowes brand and we had to replace as coating on foam was disintegrating. The sound the Cyber Acoustics was not not good compared to the pair they were replacing. Sound was muddy with poor high and low end. I would not recommend these to anyone unless they really don't care about sound quality. They were also much louder than the set they replaced. One thing I liked is that the plug can be a two pin for separate mic and headphone jacks or pull off the adapter and use on a single jack that supports both. i definitely be looking for this feature on the next set we buy.
on April 22, 2016
This headset is great! I had purchased a few at Office Max for 3 ties the price. My company uses these on Ipads to perform phone banking. The headsets are comfortable and light and have a good sound quality. I have also used it on my phone and pc and have had no issues with these whatsoever. Overall great headsets, wish I would have found them on Amazon instead of paying what we paid previously.
on May 31, 2017
Ok, so get these headphones while they last, because:
-they produce crisp,clear sound on headphones and mike, without noise
-they are great for gaming and skype
-they are 3mm stereo jack !!!! Not USB, meaning that you can still have audio device automatically recognized on XP (USB headset requires constant torture).
-They include an adapter from a combo 3mm audio jack (new style, mic and speakers combined) to 3mm separate audio jacks (mic and speakers separate, old style), which is about $6 for just an adapter, elsewhere.

Frys sells these for $20 and other stores for at least $15
on April 15, 2017
I purchased this headset for the ease of plug and play. They just plug into your PC , no USB port needed. This simplifies having to download Drivers (None Needed). The headset is a bit light, and does not hug my head as I would like it to. Takes getting use to. The sound quality is excellent. The mic works as expected. Overall , I would purchase these again.
on July 23, 2017
Great sound quality! Very lightweight! Perfect for my laptop computer! I am using these to practice and study Spanish Language and they work great! The cord length is nice. This also come with an adapter that will allow me to use with my other electronic devices as well which is very nice! I very highly recommend these for every student!
on July 16, 2017
I purchased this headset (the AC-204) on Jun. 3, 2017. I loved it: light-weight, soft, easy to use, very moveable mic. At the time, I would have given it 4 stars out of 5, as it isn't the highest quality, but is comfortable and served the purpose for which i needed it. Now it is July 16, 2017, and the left ear phone as well as the mic stopped working. I take very good care of my things, particularly where wires are concerned. So I guess, for the lower price tag they carry, expect them to only work about 1-2 months.
on March 27, 2017
This review may help some prospective buyers understand some of the upsides and downsides of this unit.

Upsides: (1) This headset is very inexpensive compared to others on the market, so it doesn't beat up your wallet badly. (2) When used with my laptop computer, it works great: the sound from the headphones is quite good compared to a landline and sometimes better/worse than a cell phone connection, which often depends on the cell system and setup. (3) If you have a single connector coming out of your computer, cell phone, tablet or whatever device you're going to be using the headset with, it's just fine. (4) The connectors all have reasonable-looking stress reliefs on the cables, so they shouldn't be too fragile.

Downsides: (1) When used with my cell phone -- an LG Tracfone, admittedly not particularly high end, but perfectly functional for day-to-day use -- the sound from the headphones was good, but people who I talked to said that my voice sounded very tinny, similar to what you'd expect in a military aircraft or vehicle intercom - probably an impedance or preamp issue between the phone circuit and the microphone in the headset. (2) If you were playing video games and/or demand super sound performance, these are definitely not for you -- they're inexpensive, functional headphones, not a set of Bose or Sennheiser wonderphones. (3) If you have a double connector coming out of your computer, cell phone, tablet or whatever device you're going to be using the headset with, you'll have to use the included cable splitter -- not a big deal, since it comes with the headset and it's free, but it's another thing to clutter up your workspace.

I've only been using the headset for a few days, and essentially all my usage has been for Skype phone calls with my Lenovo laptop. I purchased a right angle cable extender (with 8" cable) to allow me to plug in/out the headset without overworking the 3.5 mm single connector on my laptop -- I figured it would be a lot less hassle in the event of a future busted jack to replace the extender than it would be to deal with a broken connector on the motherboard... which can happen if you plug in/out more than a few thousand times.

Overall, it seems like a very good buy -- now we'll have to see how long the headset lasts under the few-times daily use that I'll put it to.
on July 9, 2017
it worked great once I bought the ENVEL 3.5mm Jack Cable Headset Adapter Kit to go with it. My laptop didn't have a mic in jack...so the headset wouldn't work properly without the adapter. Make sure you have a place for 2 jacks, mic and headset. or buy the adapter to go with this one.