Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2017
I bought this headset for my online teaching job. I've been using them for over a month now, and they are fantastic. No frills or mute option, but this is a perfectly basic headset. It is very comfortable for me to wear for a few hours at a time. I love that the microphone is flexible and can be turned according to preference. I'm very happy with my purchase!
on August 23, 2017
This didn't work for me, but it's a nice headset. Comfortable, etc. I use the to plug into the back of an automotive head unit, usually just the mic will work obviously, but it's a great way to get better sound quality in a noisy environment. My 2.5mm old headset worked perfectly in my old head unit. This one wouldn't work in my new head unit's 3.5mm jack.
on November 16, 2017
I purchased these because my son goes to school online, but this cord has TWO jacks on the end instead of just ONE like every other set of headphones i;ve seen. One for audio and one for microphone. I did not see in the description where is said this was the case. I had to order an adapter and wait for it to arrive. Otherwise good product. Just be aware if you want these for a laptop or anything else that only has one in/out jack.
on September 29, 2016
I purchased this unit as a replacement for a 6 year AC-100 headset. I was hoping for a similar fit and function but have been very disappointed, the quality and design of these headsets has gone downhill. This new units is sized for a very small head and is not comfortable when expanded, the plastic distorts. (As reference I generally wear a medium or large mens bike helmet). The older unit used higher quality plastic and included 2 pivot points that made it very comfortable to wear for hours on end. The new unit pinches and gives me a headache after a 30min phone call. It is clear they have tried to engineer cost out of this headset and have given up comfort and quality in the process.
on March 22, 2017
Sound coming in is great. Sound going out via microphone sounds awful. Using this on a Samsung Galaxy S5. Left a reference voice message using the headset and then without. Message with headphone is barely intelligible.
on October 5, 2017
Noise Canceling simply doesn't work. Other than that product is OK. Price is cheap. But doesn't work for audio/video conferencing or use it for on-line teaching and you don't want the background noise to be sent across.
on January 12, 2016
Excellent Sound Quality!! Sounded almost like true audiophile headphones, with bass and highs super crisp and clear. The micro and noise cancellation worked like a charm. My only gripe is they broke after 4 months...first at the microphone flexible (gooseneck) boom arm and then a few months after that it broke at extendable/telescoping headband part. It also squeezes on the ears a little too hard, or maybe my head is just to wide (although I don't have the same issue with most other headphones).

But still, probably one of the BEST sounding over-the-head headphones with mic products I have owned for under $50. If you buy, just be GENTLE it helps if you have a slightly more narrow than average head OR ELSE these can become very uncomfortable after 10 minutes of wear.
on April 15, 2017
Acoustics and sound quality of the headphones are just okay. Nothing fantastic. But if you need simple headphone and a microphone on the whim, these are the perfect headphone. Strong and solid headphones.
on March 30, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised to find this was more sturdy than I expected. I anticipate that it will last longer than the one I had previously and the price for this one was WAY BETTER!
on July 6, 2017
I didn't know what to expect because I never have worn headphones. I'm doing "usertesting" and these are SO COMFORTABLE! They're light and you hardly know they're on!