Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 757 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 860 reviews
on May 26, 2016
This is really a great headphone . It feels really good on your ears and the sound quality is really good . they are light weight . the cord has enough room . the mic is moveable so it can be up or down . I would buy this product again . love love love .

I had to buy a second headset since this review cause my dog ate my cords. I was really upset. I started looking for another set and then I got to thinking . I was really happy with this headset and why would I buy another . This headset has not ever failed me and my job requires a headset so it has to be good and clear. Its great to know when you can depend on a product and lasting a long time . don't let your dog get it. I can not say enough on how good this headset has been. I wear this headset for 8 hours a day and they are worth every penny.
review image review image
on March 27, 2017
This review may help some prospective buyers understand some of the upsides and downsides of this unit.

Upsides: (1) This headset is very inexpensive compared to others on the market, so it doesn't beat up your wallet badly. (2) When used with my laptop computer, it works great: the sound from the headphones is quite good compared to a landline and sometimes better/worse than a cell phone connection, which often depends on the cell system and setup. (3) If you have a single connector coming out of your computer, cell phone, tablet or whatever device you're going to be using the headset with, it's just fine. (4) The connectors all have reasonable-looking stress reliefs on the cables, so they shouldn't be too fragile.

Downsides: (1) When used with my cell phone -- an LG Tracfone, admittedly not particularly high end, but perfectly functional for day-to-day use -- the sound from the headphones was good, but people who I talked to said that my voice sounded very tinny, similar to what you'd expect in a military aircraft or vehicle intercom - probably an impedance or preamp issue between the phone circuit and the microphone in the headset. (2) If you were playing video games and/or demand super sound performance, these are definitely not for you -- they're inexpensive, functional headphones, not a set of Bose or Sennheiser wonderphones. (3) If you have a double connector coming out of your computer, cell phone, tablet or whatever device you're going to be using the headset with, you'll have to use the included cable splitter -- not a big deal, since it comes with the headset and it's free, but it's another thing to clutter up your workspace.

I've only been using the headset for a few days, and essentially all my usage has been for Skype phone calls with my Lenovo laptop. I purchased a right angle cable extender (with 8" cable) to allow me to plug in/out the headset without overworking the 3.5 mm single connector on my laptop -- I figured it would be a lot less hassle in the event of a future busted jack to replace the extender than it would be to deal with a broken connector on the motherboard... which can happen if you plug in/out more than a few thousand times.

Overall, it seems like a very good buy -- now we'll have to see how long the headset lasts under the few-times daily use that I'll put it to.
on August 18, 2016
Worked great for the first 2 months!

They felt nice on the ears, they sounded good when they worked, they voice quality of the mic was great.

Was careful with them and paid close attention to not stressing the wire or the jack. However after about 2 months the audio started cutting in and out and you had the play with the plug/wire connection to get it to work, steadily got worse.

Maybe I just got unlucky with my plug/wire on mine, if that hadn't broke in 2 months I would have given these 5 stars.
on April 17, 2017
I got everyone in my office one of these so they could use Skype, Hangouts, or whatever they wanted to conferencing. It keeps the hands where they need to be, on the keyboard. The sound if good for voice calls, but I wouldn't want them for music all day. The microphone picks up sound well, and this one doesn't have the foam tip on the mouth piece so they are easier to keep clean. The cord is plenty long enough for use with a PC, and the cushioned ears are comfortable enough for an hour phone call. I wouldn't wear them all day though.
on May 7, 2016
These are perfect for what I use them for: Talking on the phone. They're light, very adjustable even for my big head, and don't clamp hard to make your ears hurt. They stay quite cool for hours of use, don't make your head sweat, and the microphone is perfectly clear for those long conference calls. I plug them into my laptop and use them for video calls, conference calls, and just plain phone calls.

Best of all: they use a cable, so they work all day at the office without you having to charge anything. Headsets with both a mic and a cable are getting harder to find, so I hope these guys stay around. I bought two sets, just in case.
on August 21, 2016
I have been very impressed with my headset so far. I purchased this headset off of a recommendation from a company I was working with online. I needed a headset that had a good microphone. This headset has done a great job. Sometimes I need to record myself talking on my computer for a variety of work projects. I have found that the microphone that is built into my computer is not very responsive. When I talk into the headset, I do not have to talk as loud. In addition, it seems to block out background noise. This product would be great for any type of administrative assistant who spends a lot of time on the computer or telephone. I have used it a few times with my computer, but I have found another surprising use for it. Hands free cell phone talking while driving! This has become my primary use for the headset. I often connect the device to the audio port on my Iphone while I drive. It has been very useful to be able to talk on the phone safely while driving. The audio quality is great and I feel as if the person I am talking with on the phone can hear me even better than when I just talk directly into my cell phone. I have found that this product also works well plugged into my computer. This product is a great buy for the price and I highly recommend it! This headset really is a must have for hands free cell phone talking while driving!
on April 22, 2016
This headset is great! I had purchased a few at Office Max for 3 ties the price. My company uses these on Ipads to perform phone banking. The headsets are comfortable and light and have a good sound quality. I have also used it on my phone and pc and have had no issues with these whatsoever. Overall great headsets, wish I would have found them on Amazon instead of paying what we paid previously.
on November 16, 2016
I have now had two of these headphone sets (one in an older style, and then one of this style). Both sets have very quickly become defective, related to the wiring in the connections.
In the older set, the headphone plug into the computer (the green one) became defective -- it would have to be positioned JUST SO, in the right millimeter of location and twist and bend, to get any sound to come into the right ear.
Similarly, the newer set started doing the same thing after only a couple weeks. But for this one, it is the connection from the wire into the headset that seems to be causing the problem.

So I like the headphones, and I like the sound quality..... but MAN, these things aren't reliable.
on April 15, 2017
I purchased this headset for the ease of plug and play. They just plug into your PC , no USB port needed. This simplifies having to download Drivers (None Needed). The headset is a bit light, and does not hug my head as I would like it to. Takes getting use to. The sound quality is excellent. The mic works as expected. Overall , I would purchase these again.
on October 11, 2016
Our old headset was Fellowes brand and we had to replace as coating on foam was disintegrating. The sound the Cyber Acoustics was not not good compared to the pair they were replacing. Sound was muddy with poor high and low end. I would not recommend these to anyone unless they really don't care about sound quality. They were also much louder than the set they replaced. One thing I liked is that the plug can be a two pin for separate mic and headphone jacks or pull off the adapter and use on a single jack that supports both. i definitely be looking for this feature on the next set we buy.