BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on April 17, 2017
I got everyone in my office one of these so they could use Skype, Hangouts, or whatever they wanted to conferencing. It keeps the hands where they need to be, on the keyboard. The sound if good for voice calls, but I wouldn't want them for music all day. The microphone picks up sound well, and this one doesn't have the foam tip on the mouth piece so they are easier to keep clean. The cord is plenty long enough for use with a PC, and the cushioned ears are comfortable enough for an hour phone call. I wouldn't wear them all day though.
on August 23, 2017
This didn't work for me, but it's a nice headset. Comfortable, etc. I use the to plug into the back of an automotive head unit, usually just the mic will work obviously, but it's a great way to get better sound quality in a noisy environment. My 2.5mm old headset worked perfectly in my old head unit. This one wouldn't work in my new head unit's 3.5mm jack.
on September 10, 2017
A bit too large for a 6 year old childs head, but it stays on just enough. Ear pads have fake leather (plastic) coating that will probably flake off quick - I'd prefer standard foam. Mic quality and sound output is fine. Mic is nicely adjustable.
on March 31, 2017
It was a good buy. I didn't know each headset had to match the type of computer you had. This is better than the old one I used. I bought the USB Stereo sound adapter also because my computer doesn't have a microphone and headset plugin.
on September 29, 2016
I purchased this unit as a replacement for a 6 year AC-100 headset. I was hoping for a similar fit and function but have been very disappointed, the quality and design of these headsets has gone downhill. This new units is sized for a very small head and is not comfortable when expanded, the plastic distorts. (As reference I generally wear a medium or large mens bike helmet). The older unit used higher quality plastic and included 2 pivot points that made it very comfortable to wear for hours on end. The new unit pinches and gives me a headache after a 30min phone call. It is clear they have tried to engineer cost out of this headset and have given up comfort and quality in the process.
on March 22, 2017
Sound coming in is great. Sound going out via microphone sounds awful. Using this on a Samsung Galaxy S5. Left a reference voice message using the headset and then without. Message with headphone is barely intelligible.
on July 10, 2017
Perfect for hands-free communication while driving. It leaves one ear open for environmental sounds, gives a clear audio to the other ear, and cancels out the environmental noise form going out over the phone.
on October 5, 2017
Noise Canceling simply doesn't work. Other than that product is OK. Price is cheap. But doesn't work for audio/video conferencing or use it for on-line teaching and you don't want the background noise to be sent across.
on January 12, 2016
Excellent Sound Quality!! Sounded almost like true audiophile headphones, with bass and highs super crisp and clear. The micro and noise cancellation worked like a charm. My only gripe is they broke after 4 months...first at the microphone flexible (gooseneck) boom arm and then a few months after that it broke at extendable/telescoping headband part. It also squeezes on the ears a little too hard, or maybe my head is just to wide (although I don't have the same issue with most other headphones).

But still, probably one of the BEST sounding over-the-head headphones with mic products I have owned for under $50. If you buy, just be GENTLE it helps if you have a slightly more narrow than average head OR ELSE these can become very uncomfortable after 10 minutes of wear.
on April 15, 2017
Acoustics and sound quality of the headphones are just okay. Nothing fantastic. But if you need simple headphone and a microphone on the whim, these are the perfect headphone. Strong and solid headphones.