Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2017
For a full headset under $10, these are fantastic! I have a laptop and move around a lot, so I don't treat my headphones especially gently. This pair has fallen repeatedly, been yanked around, and had the microphone extension bent all kinds of wrong ways, but it still works fine! It's even survived cats chewing on the cord, but I did tape those parts so the wires weren't exposed.

Sure, it's basic, but it's also light and comfortable to wear for long periods. The parts that go over your ears are easy to clean and the sound quality is very nice. The mic isn't amazing (s-sounds aren't as crisp as they could be; p's tend to pop), but it's better than several more expensive headsets I've used in the past.

Overall I'm very happy and I would purchase these again!
on August 23, 2017
This didn't work for me, but it's a nice headset. Comfortable, etc. I use the to plug into the back of an automotive head unit, usually just the mic will work obviously, but it's a great way to get better sound quality in a noisy environment. My 2.5mm old headset worked perfectly in my old head unit. This one wouldn't work in my new head unit's 3.5mm jack.
on December 4, 2017
Product arrived broken. One padded ear cover was disconnected. It looks like the plastic mount inside was broken.
This earns an instant 1 star review by me.

At this price point, not worth shipping back
- just going to warn others about ordering this item.
on September 29, 2016
I purchased this unit as a replacement for a 6 year AC-100 headset. I was hoping for a similar fit and function but have been very disappointed, the quality and design of these headsets has gone downhill. This new units is sized for a very small head and is not comfortable when expanded, the plastic distorts. (As reference I generally wear a medium or large mens bike helmet). The older unit used higher quality plastic and included 2 pivot points that made it very comfortable to wear for hours on end. The new unit pinches and gives me a headache after a 30min phone call. It is clear they have tried to engineer cost out of this headset and have given up comfort and quality in the process.
on March 22, 2017
Sound coming in is great. Sound going out via microphone sounds awful. Using this on a Samsung Galaxy S5. Left a reference voice message using the headset and then without. Message with headphone is barely intelligible.
on October 5, 2017
Noise Canceling simply doesn't work. Other than that product is OK. Price is cheap. But doesn't work for audio/video conferencing or use it for on-line teaching and you don't want the background noise to be sent across.
on January 12, 2016
Excellent Sound Quality!! Sounded almost like true audiophile headphones, with bass and highs super crisp and clear. The micro and noise cancellation worked like a charm. My only gripe is they broke after 4 months...first at the microphone flexible (gooseneck) boom arm and then a few months after that it broke at extendable/telescoping headband part. It also squeezes on the ears a little too hard, or maybe my head is just to wide (although I don't have the same issue with most other headphones).

But still, probably one of the BEST sounding over-the-head headphones with mic products I have owned for under $50. If you buy, just be GENTLE it helps if you have a slightly more narrow than average head OR ELSE these can become very uncomfortable after 10 minutes of wear.
on April 15, 2017
Acoustics and sound quality of the headphones are just okay. Nothing fantastic. But if you need simple headphone and a microphone on the whim, these are the perfect headphone. Strong and solid headphones.
on March 30, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised to find this was more sturdy than I expected. I anticipate that it will last longer than the one I had previously and the price for this one was WAY BETTER!
on July 6, 2017
I didn't know what to expect because I never have worn headphones. I'm doing "usertesting" and these are SO COMFORTABLE! They're light and you hardly know they're on!