Cyber Clean 25055 Home & Office Pop-up Cup - 5.11 oz. (145g)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cyber Clean Home & Office can be used in the home drawers, door knobs, air vents, window sills, kitchen appliances, remote controls, telephones, DVD players, cd players, games consoles, entertainment speakers, fans etc
- Cyber Clean Home & Office can be used in the office: drawers, keyboard, mouse, speakers, usb ports, camera, cell phone, calculators, iPod, printers, back of computer cpu etc
- Cyber Clean Home & Office is also great when visiting and staying in hotels to remove dust and harmful particles from remotes, iPod docks, alarm clocks, telephones, light switches, door knobs, etc
- Cyber Clean Home & Office can even be used in the bottom of hand bags, brief cases, back packs, suit cases etc and it has a fresh lemon lime scent
- Cyber Clean Home & Office can also be used to pull the dirt out of rings, watches, earrings, pins, and all those precious items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cyber Clean Home & Office Pop-up Cup is a patented high tech cleaning compound. It is non-toxic and biodegradable. This amazing Swiss formula is a cleaning compound designed to get deep into all the cracks and crevices on any item or device. Cyber Clean is effective at removing 99.99% of harmful particles that live on everyday surfaces and it is fun and easy to use. Cyber Clean is a viscous, elastic compound designed to mold itself to fit the nooks and crevices that harbor harmful dirt. Cyber Clean will not migrate to other surfaces. Simply fold over the compound after each use and the debris is microencapsulated into the cleaning compound. Cyber Clean may be used over and over again. Each Cyber Clean package has a color strength reference guide so you see when Cyber Clean has reached its maximum absorption capabilities. This Cyber Clean comes in an air-tight, resalable pop up cup for safe and convenient storing.
NEW FACTORY SEALED WITH PLASTIC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
See third picture of material next to container. Two points here:
1) This material should not physically stand straight up on its own. This stuff is supposed to ooze its way into small crevasses. The material I received could be bounced off the ground.
2) The "Strength Meter" section of the label is not a volume indicator. The volume of the material does not determine when to replace it - the color does. Where it says "Maximum cleaning capacity" above "Replace Cyber Clean", separated by a dotted line - there is a notch cut out of the label. You are supposed to compared the material inside the container to the dirty-yellow-green square below the notch. When the color of the material reaches the color shown, it is time to replace the material with fresh Cyber Clean.
Cyber Clean is a fantastic material - when it arrives if fresh condition and not evaporated out and shriveled up. Apparently, this vendor does not have an effective quality control system.
The trick to getting the most out of it is to push it in to the crevice slowly, knead it a little bit, and remove it slowly. If you pull fast and it's spread in a tight area it will break off. Not much to worry about if it happens, just press a big piece into the area, lift slowly and the rest will come out.
Also, dont use it when its cold. Room temp is fine, but if you leave it in your car on cold night it will be too dense to work with.
Today while at work a customer service agent called my home, and was given my cell phone number. He waited for me to get off work, and when work took longer than expected called when I was about 10 minutes from home. The representative was extremely professional and friendly. I was offered a refund for my troubles (basically got the product for free) if I removed my seller feedback. He told me that my original order had been returned to their facility smashed and in one big pile of goo... I didn't mind doing removing my feedback, as I can't complain about a product I didn't pay for. In fact the refund was for slightly more than I payed for the product. Problem Resolved.
I purchased this primary to clean my car seats, and my keyboard,
First let me begin by saying, I had to wait about 3 months to receive this item.
I Placed my order on April 12th, and the estimated delivery was April 22. On May 13 I emailed asking where my item was at, and was offered a refund or a replacement (I chose replacement). On May 30th I sent a 2nd email asking where my replacement was and if it had been shipped.I later received an email asking me to call them. (I never did) At this point I was ready to file a claim, but I had to get around to it first. June 8th rolled around and low and behold it shows up... A little late is a big understatement...
Now onto the actual use of the product. This product has "some" uses, but I'd say they're limited. It doesn't clean anything a damp cloth can't clean unless you can't get the cloth into the tight space. So this product is useful for dusty keyboards, and getting loose dried stuff out of car seats. I first tried it on my car and it picked up most of the stuff that was loose. Anything that was stuck fast and needed a little elbow grease was unable to be picked up. Later that evening when I got home from work I tried it on my keyboard (actually I my wheel tracks on my pull out desk doing this) If you press considerably hard into the keyboard this product will pickup the dust around the inside keys. It will not pickup anything that's stuck or caught in between keys. (I got some hair and a few crumbs out of mine). After I tried it I shook my keyboard out and a bunch of stuff fell out. I hadn't noticed any residue leftover even when I used it on my car stereo screen. However when pressing hard to get the product to form to the key I did notice a small smear on a patch of my keyboard. Perhaps I slid it instead of dabbing as instructed. I was able to remove the smear with Kleenex.
I recommend a computer vacuum or a can of compressed air over this.
Most recent customer reviews
Do not use this product on the mic or speaker holes of an iPhone.
Portions of it will seep behind the mesh and be left behind, clogging them permenantly.