Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "CyberPower CP1350AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS System..." and save 29% off the $155.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
CyberPower CP1350AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS System, 1350VA/815W, 10 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1350VA/815W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- 10 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices and home entertainment equipment
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc.
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERIES, $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Capacity: 1350 VA / 815 W.
- Topology: Line Interactive.
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave.
- Plug type and cord: NEMA 5-15P, 6 ft. cord.
- Outlet types: 10 × NEMA 5-15R.
- Communication: USB, Serial.
- Data line protection: Telephone, Ethernet, Coaxial.
The CyberPower CP1350AVRLCD UPS Provides Battery Backup and Surge Protection
For PCs and Other Electronics
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1350AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP1350AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- What's in the Box: (1) UPS system, (1) User’s manual, and (1) USB A+B type cable.
- Management software: PowerPanel Personal Edition.
- Energy Star qualified.
Why You Need It?
When power goes out for even a second it can result in data loss and hardware damage which can shorten equipment life expectancy. This battery backup unit provides sufficient emergency runtime power to allow for safe closure of open files and proper shut down of electronics when an outage occurs. In addition, it safeguards electronics from commonly occurring power surges caused by storms, activity on the power grid, or high-powered equipment turning on and off.
Provides backup power and surge protection for home and small office computers, wired and wireless network routers and modems, home theater systems, game consoles, and personal electronics. Safeguards valuable documents, photos, videos, and music files from loss or damage due to power fluctuations and surges as well as uncontrolled equipment shutdown caused by power interruptions.
Power Management Software
PowerPanel Personal Edition software is available free for download with all UPS systems with a USB or serial port. The software features a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring a CyberPower UPS systems. Its advanced functionality includes; runtime management, self testing, event logging and more.
|Battery Backup with Surge Protection||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Line-Interactive Topology||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Sine Wave Waveform - Active PFC Compatibilty||✔||✔|
|Free Automatic Shutdown Software with USB Connectivity||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Network DSL Phone (RJ11/RJ45) Surge Protection||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Coaxial (RG6) Surge Protection||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Compare with similar items
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System, 1500VA/900W, 10 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower
APC 1500VA Compact UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector, Back-UPS Pro (BX1500M)
APC Back-UPS Pro 1500VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector (BR1500G)
CyberPower CP1500AVRT AVR UPS System, 1500VA/900W, 8 Outlets, Mini-Tower
CyberPower EC850LCD Ecologic UPS System, 850VA/510W, 12 Outlets, ECO Mode, Compact
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 14 x 11 in||3.9 x 14.2 x 10.4 in||3.94 x 15.04 x 9.84 in||4.41 x 14.96 x 11.85 in||4 x 13.25 x 9.75 in||7 x 12.2 x 3.1 in|
|Item Weight||25 lbs||24.7 lbs||24.25 lbs||26.68 lbs||25 lbs||7.7 lbs|
1350VA/810 Watts UPS system - Protects PCs, workstations, and home entertainment systems. Prevents data loss and protects electronic equipment from harmful power problems.
Line interactive - Corrects brownouts and overvoltage without using battery power. GreenPower UPS, reduces energy consumption up to 75%.
Updated design and new features include: additional outlets, easy to read LCD control panel, accident-proof On/Off power button and sleek case design.
12 Outlets: (6) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (6) Surge Protected Outlets
Energy Star Qualified - Mini-Tower Form Factor - 3 Year Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Update 9/25/2015) I got in contact with CyberPower and they said they would repair/replace it under warranty. The problem is that they won't cover the any shipping costs to get it to them. Based on my location and the weight of this product, using UPS would cost me roughly $80 or more just to get this thing fixed for free. Don't buy from CyberPower.
(1) CyberPower's published specs for this unit can be found at https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91XTH5O0b8L.pdf. These specs indicate that this unit should be able to power a "Desktop PC + 17-inch LCD monitor for 90 minutes". Such a configuration draws about 500 Watts of power. I used a test configuration that draws only 180 Watts (measured with a power meter). Such a configuration should run 2.78 times as long as the 500-Watt PC + monitor configuration, which works out to 250 minutes (4 hours and 10 min). In my tests, the actual running time was 40 minutes--about 1/6th of what CyberPower advertises.
(2) Whenever I cut the power from the mains, my digital alarm clock begins running roughly four times as fast, i.e., the time advances by one minute roughly every 15 seconds, which defeats the whole idea of having backup power for an alarm clock.
If you are looking for a high-quality UPS, don't buy one of these.
2018-01-26 update: I called CyberPower Tech Support on Jan 26 and spoke to someone by the name of Peter. Peter disavowed the information in CyberPower's published specs. As per Peter, the actual running time for the desktop PC + 17-inch monitor is "about 6 minutes". Will CyberPower's published information be corrected? "No". When I mentioned the issue with the alarm clock, he claimed that the clock must have been badly designed.
I bought this about 2 weeks ago, and it worked fine! It worked perfectly, keeping my PC and monitors on while there was a brief power outage (before the campus backup generators kicked on). However this morning, I was startled awake by this buzzing sound. For a second, I thought that the power went out for some reason again, but I didn't hear our backup generators on, and I noticed my alarm clock and electric heater in my room still worked. Upon further inspection, I saw that my router and PC (that were connected to the battery side of the UPS) were off!
As I looked at the display, it said that there was a low supply voltage (~96 volts), and that the Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) was turned on. I was really confused, until the UPS emitted a solid tone alerting that the battery was at a critically low voltage, and then quickly shut off. I unplugged everything from the UPS, plugged it straight into an available power strip, and turned on my PC to see if the PowerPanel software that the UPS came with could help me understand what was happening more. Upon inspection, I was able to confirm that the UPS was detecting massive voltage swings from ~96 volts to ~115 volts (of course before the unit auto shut off again due to low battery voltage).
I am an Computer Engineer, and I love tinkering with electronics, so I pulled out my multimeter and tested the batter inside the UPS. The battery was definitely low at around 8 volts (it was a 12 volt battery). I also tested my power outlets to see if there was really a crazy power fluctuation, and I didn't detect anything wrong (the supply voltage from an adjacent outlet was ~115 volts). In conclusion, I realized that the UPS had failed somehow.
I called CyberPower customer support, and after giving them some information about the device and the problem, they told me to talk to the original reseller for a replacement (some bad customer support if I do say myself). Luckily, Amazon saved the day with their amazing customer support, and promptly shipped me a replacement for free without even having to return this defective unit (maybe I can still use the battery for something). I'll give CyberPower another try, but if this new unit fails on me again, I'm taking my business elsewhere.
Bought this item and it came today. I got the 1000VA model part number CP1000AVRLCD which is pictured as having a display and mute button. The mute button I consider vital. Mine is an older looking style without those buttons. I tried to return it as item is not as described and got a generic this item is not eligible for return message. Ridiculous!
Pictures of box and item showing it is not as pictured included.
Most recent customer reviews
For 150 bucks, I would assume it would last longer, but I guess they don’t make products like they use to.Read more