Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System, 1500VA/1000W, 12 Outlets, AVR, Mini Tower
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1500VA/1000W PFC Sine Wave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System - designed to support active PFC and conventional power supplies
- 12 NEMA 5-15R outlets: (6) battery backup & surge protected outlets, six surge protected outlets safeguard servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom equipment. Two USB charge ports (one type-A and one type-C) power portable devices such as mobile phones and tablets, even during a utility power failure
- Multifunction LCD panel with color display: Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions. The color display quickly alerts users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. Screen tilts up to 22 degrees for easy viewing
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-year warranty including the battery; $500,000 connected equipment guarantee and free PowerPanel personal edition management software (Download)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Uninterruptible Power Supply System
Why Do You Need a UPS System?
Even brief power outages can result in data loss or potential hardware damage. A UPS system provides battery backup power to keep your devices running during short outages and provides enough runtime to properly shut down electronics during extended outages.
The Advanced PFC Sinewave UPS Series
Where To Use
Ensure seamless power to your PC and make certain you have time to safely shut down your system during a longer outage.
Keep your smart-home devices connected to your WIFI during power outages and brownouts.
Don’t let the game end when the power goes out. Backup battery power keeps gaming consoles, stereos, and chargers running.
Protect sensitive televisions, projectors, satellites, and cable boxes from power surges and spikes.
How long will the UPS power my systems after the power goes out?
Run times vary based on the power required by connected devices. This system is estimated run for 10 minutes at half load, 2.5 minutes for a full load. The LCD screen provides an estimated run time based on the required power usage during blackouts.
Can this UPS model be monitored?
The CP1500PFCLCD comes with a free download of PowerPanel Business that provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS.
Can the batteries on this UPS be replaced?
Yes, this unit can have the batteries replaced. The replacement battery cartridge is the CyberPower RB1290X2.
Do all of the outlets have battery backup power and surge protection?
No, not all of the outlets have battery backup power. The CP1500PFCLCD has six battery backup and surge protected outlets and six surge protected outlets.
How do I mute the alarms?
Press the mute button for two seconds to enable or disable audible alarm. The MUTE icon will appear on the LCD display when audible alarm is disabled.
Compare with similar items
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology the CyberPower PFC Sinewave CP1500PFCLCD provides battery backup (using sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers workstations networking devices and home entertainment systems requiring active PFC power source compatibility. The CP1500PFCLCD features an advanced multifunction control panel with a color LCD to quickly confirm status and alerts at-a-glance. The screen tilts for easy viewing when the UPS is placed in a low position such as under a desk. Two USB charge ports (one type-A and one type-C) power portable devices such as mobile phones and tablets even during a utility power failure. The CP1500PFCLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power which extends battery life AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. 22 the CP1500PFCLCD comes with a three-year (including coverage of batteries) and a 500 000 connected equipment.