Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CyberPower CP825LCD Intelligent LCD UPS 825VA 450W Compact
|Price:||$78.94 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 825VA/450 Watts UPS system - Protects PCs, workstations, and home entertainment systems. Prevents data loss and protects electronic equipment from harmful power problems.
- GreenPower UPS, reduces energy consumption up to 75%.
- Multifunction LCD provides runtime in minutes, battery status, load level and other status information.
- Output Connections: (4) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (4) Surge Protected Outlets
- Energy Star® Qualified - Mini-Tower Form Factor - 3 Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: CyberPower
- Model Number: CP825LCD
- Item Height: 6.5 inches
- Item Length: 3.5 inches
- Item Width: 11 inches
From the Manufacturer
- Capacity: 825VA / 450W
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 6 ft. cord
- Outlet types: 8 × NEMA 5-15R
- Communication: USB
- Data line protection: Telephone, Ethernet
The CyberPower CP825LCD UPS provides battery backup and surge protection
For PCs and other electronics
A compact UPS with standby topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP825LCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems.
- What's in the Box? (1) UPS system, (1) User’s manual, and (1) USB A+B type cable.
- Management software: PowerPanel Personal Edition.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Why You Need It
When power goes out for even a second it can result in data loss and hardware damage which can shorten equipment life expectancy. This battery backup unit provides sufficient emergency runtime power to allow for safe closure of open files and proper shut down of electronics when an outage occurs. In addition, it safeguards electronics from commonly occurring power surges caused by storms, activity on the power grid, or high-powered equipment turning on and off.
Provides backup power and surge protection for home and small office computers, wired and wireless network routers and modems, home theater systems, game consoles, and personal electronics. Safeguards valuable documents, photos, videos, and music files from loss or damage due to power fluctuations and surges as well as uncontrolled equipment shutdown caused by power interruptions.
Power Management Software
PowerPanel Personal Edition software is available free for download with all UPS systems with a USB or serial port. The software features a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring a CyberPower UPS systems. Its advanced functionality includes; runtime management, self testing, event logging and more.
|Battery Backup with Surge Protection||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Line-Interactive Topology||✓||✓||✓|
|Pure Sine Wave Waveform - Active PFC Compatibilty||✓|
|ECO Outlets - Automatic On/Off||✓|
|Free Automatic Shutdown Software with USB Connectivity||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Network DSL Phone (RJ11/RJ45) Surge Protection||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Coaxial (RG6) Surge Protection||✓||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
* The LCD display goes off after 60 seconds if you don't push any buttons. No way to make it stay on (unlike the Tripplite G1010USB).
* There is no contrast adjustment on the LCD display (unlike the Tripplite G1010USB which has a way more readable display)
* A single momentary press of the silver power button shuts off your battery-backed equipment. The whole point of having a UPS is to prevent connected equipment from losing power, but it's way too easy for someone to hit this power button and shut everything off, especially when trying to silence the beeper. Competitors require the power button to be held in for a second or two.)
* The output power quality is too poor to cascade to another UPS (not a believable sine-wave approximation).
* Unlike some APC UPS's, the input sensitivity is non-adjustable (and certainly you can't plug this UPS into another UPS or it'll run from batteries only and the output voltage keeps flickering).
* Found that the output voltage toggles between 104V~134V when on battery power with a load around 100W, see photos. Other load levels seem OK.
* Found the the LCD display is "hard coded" to display 120V when on battery power, regardless of the actual output voltage, see photos. Other UPS models I've tried were not jury-rigged to always show a fixed output voltage.
* The UPS itself only consumes 4W of line power after the batteries are fully charged and display is off. Compare to 12W for the Tripplite G1010USB, or 15W for the Belkin F6C900UNV (both lower-capacity units).Read more ›
*******************Update: I just installed the software included with the UPS (not required for using the unit)...You can turn the annoying beeping alarm off! Much better now....I give this product an unconditional 5 stars at this point in time.
I have purchased hundreds of items from Amazon and have always, to date, been satisfied with either help from Amazon or the manufacturer(s) they carried. I have learned a lesson here. IF....IF ... Cyber Power makes this good I will update. Otherwise... BEWARE potential buyer.
09/21/2015 - Thank you Robespierre for your request about an update. Cyber Power did not step up so I did not update.
If I did, my update would be that it is sitting somewhere in my shed. Useless.
I use a total of 3 Cyberpower UPS devices, along with additional Surge Protecters to protect my computers and other electronic appliances (including Televisions, DVRs, etc.). While neighbors have experienced major problems, the only problem I have experienced is a blown Surge Protecter (which obviously did it's job).
The model UPS shown has surge protection of (I believe)a bit over 1000 joules. This should usually be enough, but I use additional protection (rated 4200 joules) because of the location of my home. For most of you, the protection offered by this UPS will be sufficient.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
REALLY IMPORTANT TO SAFE GUARD YOUR COMPUTER
AND THIS IS GREAT PRODUCT
Had my first major power-outage since I bought it. It did great. Charged my cell phones on it when they started to die.Published 4 days ago by JenieD
Works great and doesn't heat up during use. I don't hear any hum or buzz with this one. I am very pleased with my choice. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Doodlebug
Works great with my Synology NAS. System recognizes it and communicates directly. Already saved me from one outage.Published 5 days ago by mchipguru
Excellent product. Just be sure that it has the capacity for your systemsPublished 10 days ago by Susan Miller
Use it for my 3d printer would recommend I just can't figure out where to swap the battery.