Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
CyberPower CP825LCD Intelligent LCD UPS System, 825VA/450W, 8 Outlets, Compact
- 825VA/450W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- 8 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (4) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (4) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices and home entertainment equipment
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc.
- STANDBY TOPOLOGY: Ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $225,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel® Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Capacity: 1000 VA / 600 W.
- Topology: Line Interactive.
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave.
- Plug type and cord: NEMA 5-15P, 6 ft. cord.
- Outlet types: 9 × NEMA 5-15R.
- Communication: USB, Serial.
- Data line protection: Telephone, Ethernet, Coaxial.
The CyberPower CP825LCD UPS Provides Battery Backup and Surge Protection
For PCs and Other Electronics
A compact UPS with standby topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP825LCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems.
- What's in the Box: (1) UPS system, (1) User’s manual, and (1) USB A+B type cable.
- Management software: PowerPanel Personal Edition.
- Energy Star qualified.
Why You Need It?
When power goes out for even a second it can result in data loss and hardware damage which can shorten equipment life expectancy. This battery backup unit provides sufficient emergency runtime power to allow for safe closure of open files and proper shut down of electronics when an outage occurs. In addition, it safeguards electronics from commonly occurring power surges caused by storms, activity on the power grid, or high-powered equipment turning on and off.
Provides backup power and surge protection for home and small office computers, wired and wireless network routers and modems, home theater systems, game consoles, and personal electronics. Safeguards valuable documents, photos, videos, and music files from loss or damage due to power fluctuations and surges as well as uncontrolled equipment shutdown caused by power interruptions.
Power Management Software
PowerPanel Personal Edition software is available free for download with all UPS systems with a USB or serial port. The software features a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring a CyberPower UPS systems. Its advanced functionality includes; runtime management, self testing, event logging and more.
|Battery Backup with Surge Protection||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Line-Interactive Topology||✔||✔||✔|
|Sine Wave Waveform - Active PFC Compatibilty||✔|
|ECO Outlets - Automatic On/Off||✔|
|Free Automatic Shutdown Software with USB Connectivity||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Network DSL Phone (RJ11/RJ45) Surge Protection||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Coaxial (RG6) Surge Protection||✔||✔||✔|
A compact UPS with standby topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP825LCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. During power interruptions, the CP825LCD offers reliable power protection and battery backup. The CP825LCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $225,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Legal DisclaimerWe do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The unit has a tamper-proof torx screw for the battery cover. AND a 12V-7Ah battery in the required small format is impossible to find. If you try the more common 12V-5Ah battery, the unit will squeal like a pig and be unusable.
I have purchased hundreds of items from Amazon and have always, to date, been satisfied with either help from Amazon or the manufacturer(s) they carried. I have learned a lesson here. IF....IF ... Cyber Power makes this good I will update. Otherwise... BEWARE potential buyer.
09/21/2015 - Thank you Robespierre for your request about an update. Cyber Power did not step up so I did not update.
If I did, my update would be that it is sitting somewhere in my shed. Useless.
Trying to reduce the list of potential causes, I unplugged everything and added only a simple nightlight to the UPS. Power flowed to the nightlight fine in the surge-protected outlets, but not when it was plugged into one of the battery-backup outlets. I contacted CyberPower customer support and they suggested holding the power button--but as mentioned before, this didn't work. The green power light (and in fact, no other lights) ever came on. No audible tones were heard.
Between receiving my faulty unit and hearing back from the tech support representative (it took a few days, since I reported the issue late Friday), I went out and bought a replacement of a different brand so that my needs regarding the thunderstorms would be met. When I tried to ask for a return and refund through Amazon, I was notified that it couldn't be done, since the battery contained in the device is classified as a hazardous material. I asked for a return and refund from CyberPower, but they said they only provide replacement/substitutions. I already have a replacement that works, and have no desire for a substitution device. I'm very upset with the overall experience.