Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
CyberPower OR700LCDRM1U Smart App LCD UPS System, 700VA/400W, 6 Outlets, AVR, 1U Rackmount
- 700VA/400W UPS System - Protects rackmount servers, networking equipment, telecom systems and more
- Line interactive-Corrects minor brownouts and overvoltage without wasting the battery life. ENERGY STAR® qualified. GreenPower UPS-reduces energy consumption up to 75%.
- Multfunction LCD provides runtime in minutes, battery status battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid ; Battery Size :6V/9Ah ; Replacement Battery Cartridge : RB0690X4 , load level and other status information
- Connections: 4 Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets + 2 Surge Protected Outlets and frequency range is 57 – 63 Hz, voltage is 90 – 140 VAC,plug type is NEMA 5-15P,plug style is straight,cord length is 10 feet
- Optional SNMP / HTTP Remote Management adapter (RMCARD205) - 1U Rack Mount Form Factor - 3-Year Warranty
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Capacity: 700VA / 400W
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 10 ft. cord
- Outlet types: 6 × NEMA 5-15R
- Communication: USB, Serial, SNMP
The CyberPower Smart App LCD OR700LCDRM1U provides battery backup
For network servers, telecom installations, and VoIP systems
A rackmount UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App LCD OR700LCDRM1U provides battery backup, power protection, and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations. The OR700LCDRM1U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- What's in the Box: (1) UPS system, (1) User manual, (1) Rack mount brackets x 2, (1) Vertical stands x 2, (1)Telephone cable, (1) Serial interface cable (DB-9), (1) USB A+B type cable, and (1) Warranty registration card
- Management software: PowerPanel Business Edition
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Why You Need It
When power goes out for even a second it can result in data loss and hardware damage which can shorten equipment life expectancy. This battery backup unit provides sufficient emergency runtime power to allow for safe closure of open files and proper shut down of electronics when an outage occurs. In addition, it safeguards electronics from commonly occurring power surges caused by storms, activity on the power grid, or high-powered equipment turning on and off. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) stabilizes incoming voltage, preventing chronic problems caused by minor but frequent power fluctuations.
Provides backup power and surge protection for corporate and departmental servers, telecom equipment, VoIP and Internetworking hardware requiring pure sine wave output, and Active PFC power source compatibility. Safeguards valuable documents, image files and connected equipment from loss or damage due to power fluctuations and surges, as well as uncontrolled equipment shutdown caused by power interruptions.
Power Management Software
PowerPanel Business Edition software provides IT professionals with the tools they need to easily monitor and manage their backup power. This advanced software allows users remote access from any network PC with a web browser to instantly access vital UPS battery conditions, load levels, and runtime information as well as provide graceful unattended shut down of network computers and virtual machines connected to a battery backup during a power event. Power alerts can be set up to send notifications though email, text, or instant message.
|Battery Backup with Surge Protection||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Online - Double-Conversion Topology||✓|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Line-Interactive Topology||✓||✓||✓|
|Pure Sine Wave Waveform - Active PFC Compatibilty||✓||✓||✓|
|Remote Management Option||✓||✓||✓|
|External Battery Module Option||✓|
|Free Automatic Shutdown Software with USB Connectivity||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Tripp Lite 1500VA Smart UPS Battery Back Up, 900W Rack-Mount/Tower, LCD, AVR, USB, DB9 (SMART1500LCD)
CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS System, 1500VA/900W, 12 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower
CyberPower PR750LCDRM1U Smart App Sinewave UPS System, 750VA/560W, 6 Outlets, AVR, 1U Rackmount
Tripp Lite 500VA Smart UPS Back Up, 300W Line-Interactive, 1U Rackmount, Network Card Options, USB, DB9 Serial (SMART500RT1U)
CyberPower OR1500LCDRT2U Smart App LCD UPS System, 1500VA/900W, 8 Outlets, AVR, 2U Rack/Tower
|Price||See price in cart||$203.09||$144.95||$369.95||$170.45||$335.95|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PCNation||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Technology Galaxy||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.25 x 17.25 x 1.75 in||10.5 x 17.25 x 3.5 in||13.25 x 4 x 9.75 in||19.5 x 17.25 x 1.75 in||22 x 15.5 x 4.9 in||17.3 x 15.8 x 3.5 in|
|Item Weight||18.5 lbs||29 lbs||25 lbs||40 lbs||19.9 lbs||48.4 lbs|
A rack-mount UPS with line-interactive topology, the CyberPower 6-Outlet Smart App LCD UPS System provides battery backup using simulated sine wave output and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. It uses Automatic Voltage Regulation to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. This version carries 700 volt-amperes and 400 watts.
Legal DisclaimerWe do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What 500VA protects for me:
-TrippLite Surge protector
-24 Port switch
-5 Port POE Switch
-2 RPi 2/3 Models
This is a lot of stuff to provide power to, so some stuff once a little reconfigured will only be powered to the surge and not the backup, so I should see an increase in back up time allowed.
I like that you can cycle through the display to show you the incoming voltage, how much you are drawing, estimated time left if on battery, and percent of battery charge. I wish that there was a way to have the display on permanently though instead of it shutting off after a few seconds. If there's a way to do that please tell me, but that's the only reason I'm deducting a star, but it's more like a half star, and does not affect performance at all.
I have an 8 and 2 bay NAS and network switch attached to the battery which draws 18% and it gives me an estimated 50 min of battery time, way more than I'd ever need. My Synology NAS also recognizes that it's attached to a UPS too and you can tell it what to do or how long to stay on in the event of a power outage. It was also pretty neat when I tested it too that the NAS will send me an email telling me that it had to switch to battery mode and then another email when it returned to normal power. That's really a feature within the NAS but I still found it cool that it all works together so well.
All in all great product so far. I just wish batteries on these UPS devices lasted more than a few years before you need to replace them.
I also like the fact that there is a clear plastic cover over the power switch so you can't accidentally turn it off. Useful, and looks neat too.
The size fits perfectly in the server rack although it's pretty snug with how deep it is. The battery replacement process is easy enough so when the time comes it will be a fast replacement process.
Most recent customer reviews
Batteries are hot-swappable as shown here.