Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CyberPower PR2200LCDSL Smart App Sinewave UPS System, 2070VA/1980W, 8 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower,Black
- 2070VA/1980W Smart App Sinewave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System designed to support Active PFC and conventional power supplies; SNMP/HTTP remote monitoring available with optional RMCARD205 (sold separately)
- NEMA 5 20P INPUT PLUG & 7 BATTERY BACKUP AND SURGE PROTECTED OUTLETS: (6) NEMA 5 20R and (1) NEMA L5 20R outlets safeguard corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices and telecom installations
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $375,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software (Download)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Uninterruptible Power Supply System
Why Do You Need a UPS System?
Even brief power outages can result in data loss or potential hardware damage. A UPS system provides battery backup power to keep your devices running during short outages and provides enough runtime to properly shut down electronics during extended outages.
Typical Applications for the PR2200LCDSL
Ensure seamless power to workstations and make certain you have time to safely shut down systems during a longer outage.
Keep your communication lines open and running during power outages.
High-end A/V Equipment
Protect sensitive televisions, projectors, audio equipment, satellites, and cable boxes from power surges and spikes.
Corporate & Department Servers
Protect mission-critical IT equipment and data centers from potential data loss and costly business interruptions.
CyberPower Smart App Sinewave UPS Series
How long will the UPS power my systems after the power goes out?
Run times vary based on the power required by connected devices. This system is estimated run for 10.2 minutes at half load, 3.3 minutes for a full load.
Can this UPS model be monitored?
The PR2200LCDSL comes with a free download of PowerPanel Business provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS.
Can the batteries on this UPS replaced?
Yes, this unit can have the batteries replaced. The replacement battery cartridge is the CyberPower RB1290X4K.
Can this unit run a sump pump, laser printer, or other larger office equipment?
We do not recommend using the PR2200LCDSL to power sump pumps, laser printers, paper shredders, copiers, space heaters or other large electrical devices. The power demands of these devices may overload the unit and cause damage.
How do I mute the alarms?
Holding the UP button above MUTE for more than 2 seconds will silence the alarm.