CyberPower PR5000LCDRTXL5U Smart App Sinewave UPS System, 5000VA/4000W, 5 Outlets, AVR, 5U Rack/Tower,Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5000VA / 4000W Pure Sine Wave UPS - Pure Sine Wave UPS - designed to support Active PFC power supplies and conventional power supplies
- Line-Interactive Topology. Full AVR Buck/Boost & GreenPower UPS, Energy Star Certified
- 5U Rack Mount/Tower convertible. Multi-function rotatable LCD display
- (3) NEMA L6-30R & (2) NEMA L6-20R Output Receptacles. Input Plug Type 30A: NEMA L6-30P - Optional SNMP/HTTP remote management (RMCARD205)
- Add up to ten (10) BPL48V45ART2U external battery packs to increase the runtime. Can be used with step down transformer OL6KRT2UTF
- 5000VA/4000 Watts - GreenPower UPS
- Pure Sinewave, Line-Interactive, AVR
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR5000LCDRTXL5U uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VoIP and internetworking hardware that require seamless pure sine wave power. Its full automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boost/buck technology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. The PR5000LCDRTXL5U unit has a capacity of 5000VA/4000Watts, five (5) battery and surge-protected receptacles, including three (3) NEMA L6-30R twist lock receptacles and two (2) fail-safe NEMA L6-20R twist lock receptacles for critical loads. This UPS has sixteen (16) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/9Ah batteries. The rotatable front LCD panel displays all major UPS vitals for ease of use. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, two (2) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. Protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) is included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances. This UPS unit incorporates microprocessor-based fully digital control and includes PowerPanel Business Edition software for unsurpassed flexibility and control. An optional SNMP / HTTP Remote Management adapter (RMCARD202) supports remote management and control of the PR5000LCDRTXL2U through a standard web browser. A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee. The PR5000LCDRTXL5U allows for the addition of up to ten (10) BPL48V75ART2U external battery packs to increase the runtime of the unit. The battery packs are easy to plug-in and can be "hot-swapped" to maintain system uptime during normal UPS maintenance. This unit requires a 208-240V 30A NEMA L6-30R receptacle.