Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
CyberPower RT650 UPS System, 650VA/400W, 6 Outlets, Mini-Tower, 5-Year Warranty
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 650VA/400W standby battery backup uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system
- 6 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (3) Battery backup & surge protected outlets, (3) surge protected outlets safeguard kiosk computer systems, credit card machines and receipt printers
- LED INDICATORS: LED status lights indicate power-on and wiring faults
- USB CONNECTIVITY: HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY, Dollar 175,000 connected equipment guarantee and FREE PowerPanel personal edition management software (Download)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
RT650 UPS System
- Capacity: 650VA / 400W
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform: Simulated sine wave
- Plug type and cord: NEMA 5-15P, 6 ft. cord
- Outlet types: 6 × NEMA 5-15R
- Communication ports: Serial, USB, Dry Contacts
- Data line protection: Telephone
The CyberPower RT650 provides battery backup and surge protection
For Point of Sale (POS) Systems
A mini-tower UPS with standby topology, the CyberPower Standby RT650 provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection where space is limited. This UPS provides reliable power protection and battery backup at register counters, under desks, kiosks, ATMs, and in gaming units.
Why you need it?
Even the slightest surge or spike in power can disrupt a retail transaction. Battery backup for point of sale (POS) equipment helps keep employees productive, selling efficient and customer data safe. This battery backup unit provides sufficient emergency runtime power to allow for safe closure of open files and proper shut down of electronics when an outage occurs. In addition, it safeguards electronics from commonly occurring power surges caused by storms, activity on the power grid, or high-powered equipment turning on and off.
Point of sale ups systems are the heart of your business. From ensuring financial transactions and employee productivity to making sure customer data stays safe and secure, your POS systems facilitate your customers’ experience. Safeguard valuable data from damage due to power fluctuations and surges as well as uncontrolled equipment shutdown caused by power interruptions. Make your transactions run-smoothly with award-winning power management products from CyberPower.
Power Management Software
PowerPanel Personal Edition software is available to download with all UPS systems with a USB or serial port. The software features a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring a CyberPower UPS systems. Its advanced functionality includes; runtime management, self testing, event logging and more.
|Battery backup with surge protection||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Line-Interactive Topology||-||-||-||✓|
|ECO outlets - automatic on/off||-||-||✓||-|
|Free automatic shutdown software with USB connectivity||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Network DSL phone (RJ11/RJ45) surge protection||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Coaxial (RG6) surge protection||-||-||-||✓|
Compare with similar items
A mini-tower UPS with standby technology, the CyberPower RT650 provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for home office and entertainment needs, including computers, gaming consoles, point-of-sale equipment, and broadband routers. The size of the RT650 allows it to easily fit under desks or other tight spaces, while providing long lasting backup power to connected equipment. The RT650 has a capacity of 650VA / 400W and six (6) NEMA 5-15R outlets. The 12V/7Ah internal battery is user-replaceable and offers up to 10 minutes of runtime at 200W. This UPS also includes EMI/RFI filtering that shields against line noise, an HID-compliant USB port for connecting the UPS to a computer running PowerPanel Personal and an MD-8 connection that can be used for dry-contact relays. Software is downloadable at the CyberPower website for free. The RT650 comes with a five-year warranty and a $175,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.