- File Size: 326 KB
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Publication Date: February 1, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0074NQ5UK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,381,324 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Cybergate: Was The White House Stolen By Cyberfraud? Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The book presents an enigma. The main thrust is credible on the surface, but many supporting details give the impression of being sketchy and of questionable authenticity. Is this book "for real"? I don't know, but I have doubts.
We live in unparalleled times and disinformation is so easily disseminated that the reader is hard pressed to know what is fact what is disinformation.
As I said, is this book "for real"? I don't know, but I have doubts. Bottom line: Reader Beware.
You will not read this elsewhere -- even from CBS, The Cleveland Plain Dealer, or Huffington Post, news organizations that reported upon the suspicious circumstances of the death of the much loved and respected, Michael Connell. Mike Connell knew too much and was too honest for Mr. Rove to allow him to remain available as a witness.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Commentary & Opinion
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > History
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Americas > United States > 21st Century