CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA290 with AMD FX-8150 CPU, 16GB DDR3, AMD HD7770, 1TB HDD, 12X Blu-Ray & Win 7 Home 64-Bit (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Processor: AMD FX-8150 / 3.6GHz; Mother Board: AMD 970 Chipset; Memory: 16GB DDR3 SDRAM (expandable to 32GB); Hard Drive: 1TB (7200 RPM) Serial ATA-III; Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD7770 1GB (DVI x 2 / HDMI / Mini DisplayPort x 2); Optical Drive: 12 x Blu-Ray Player & DVDRW Combo; Audio: High Definition 7.1 Channel Surround; Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN
- Expansions: Bays Total (Free) - 4 (3) x front accessible - 5.25", 2 (2) x front accessible - 3.5", 3 (2) x internal - 3.5" I 4 (4) x internal - 2.5"; Slots Total (Free) - 2 (1) x pci express x16, 2 (2) x pci express x1, 2 (2) x pci, 4 (0) x dimm 240-pin
- Connectivity: 1 x keyboard (PS/2 style) | 1 x mouse (PS/2 style) | 2 x Super-Speed USB 3.0 | 8 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A ( 2 front, 6 rear ) | 1 x network - RJ-45 | Audio | 1 x Optical S/PDIF
- Chassis: Xion AXP 970 Predator Mid-Tower Case with 700-Watt Power Supply; Accessories: Xtreme Gear Gaming Keyboard and Mouse; Service & Support Details: 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor| Lifetime Toll Free Tech Support Services
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Computer arrived with a faulty video card. Dealing with their tech support sucks. After about two weeks I still do not have a working video card. I don't recommend this company.
I've had nothing but bad experiences. I ordered a computer in August and it is now November and I've not received anything in the mail. I was told to wait 2 more months until I could report anything even though that exceeds their policy and the shipping companies policy. I've been trying to get my equipment or money back for some time now and I have had nothing but headache from CyberPower and I'm almost positive the people I'm speaking to aren't American's or don't know how to use spellcheck before they send an email. There is a complete lack of professionalism and respect for the customers from what I've seen and I'm beyond disgusted with the experience I've had. I posted my concerns on the FB page and it was taken down...which shows a complete lack of care to solve the problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this PC over a year ago and now I've given up and am looking for a new non-Cyberpower PC. Originally, I was looking for a powerful gaming pc that didn't cost an arm and a... Read morePublished on July 27, 2013 by Johnny B
Received this on Friday, it's running like a dream and I've had zero problems with it so far. It's able to run everything from high to max settings at 1920x1080 Resolution... Read morePublished on October 28, 2012 by J. Henry