Cyberpunk 2077 CE - PC Collector's Edition
- Become a cyberpunk an urban mercenary equipped with cybernetic enhancements and build your legend on the streets of night city
- Enter the massive open world of night city, a place that sets new standards in terms of visuals, complexity and depth.
- Take the riskiest job of your life and go after a prototype implant that is the key to immortality
- Contents: Soundtrack CDs, steel book, Statue, art book, metal pin set, keychain, a visitor's guide to night city, embroidered patches, world compendium detailing the game's setting and lore, postcards from night city, map, sticker Bomb set
- Digital goodies included: Game soundtrack, art booklet featuring a selection of art from the game, cyberpunk 2020 source book, wallpapers for desktop and mobile
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in night city, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play at V, a mercenary Outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character's cyberwar, skill set and play style, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm very happy with this purchase. As I said before, all the goodies are super nice. in regard to the game itself (PC version), it is a little buggy here and there but nothing game-breaking for me, I actually enjoy it a lot so far. I know it been very bad for its console counterparts,but I think it worth buying it and just wait for the console patches.
As I stated, I bought the PC version of the game, and the Xbox collector's set (includes the identical extras) as my kids only want to play on the Xbox console.
Loving the 4k gameplay here! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
For some odd reason i feel connected to story the way it goes. Only issues i had was in the city and outside of city it ran perfect without bugs.
Oh well, I'll wait for Mods.