Other Sellers on Amazon
Cyberpunk 2077 with Limited Edition Steelbook (Exclusive to Amazon.co.UK) (PS4)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in night city, a megalopolis obsessed with power, Glamour and body modification. You play as V, A mercenary Outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character's cyberware, skill set and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.
- play as a mercenary Outlaw become a cyberpunk, an urban mercenary equipped with cybernetic enhancements and build your Legend on the streets of night city.
- live in the city of the future enter the massive open world of night city, a place that sets new standards in terms of visuals, complexity and depth.
- steal the implant that grants Eternal life take the riskiest job of your life and go after a prototype implant that is the key to immortality.
- the game comes with the following physical items: - case with game discs - world Compendium detailing the game's setting and lore - postcards from night city - map of night city - stickers
- digital goodies included: - Game soundtrack - art Booklet featuring a selection of art from the game - cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook - wallpapers for desktop and mobile
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in night city, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, A mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character's cyberware, skill set and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on December 11, 2020
I’m hoping that the free upgrade on the PS5 when I procure one might make the game playable, perhaps, but there’s no excuse for what has been fired out for the holiday season, this is disingenuous and I’d return it if I could.
I got a Refund, appreciate it.
The performance on of PS4 Pro is poor and it can be quite and ugly game too. 45GB patch (which is laughable on day one) did nothing.
May as well put it in the cupboard until both this game and the PS5 are all fixed up and stable. Only then can I change my review.
The pressure and scope was too much. They released an unfinished game.
On PC it's a totally different game. Worlds apart from the PS4 release, but still not without bugs & crashes & still lacking the promises constantly promoted by CDPRs media team. If you've recently played Ghost of Tushima, or Last of Us II, or AC Valhalla, you will know how polished a PS4 game can be on the PS4 engine...there is zero excuse.
CD Projekt are historically very good at patching & resolving issues, up there with the best, but it's going to be a severely long grind of patches to get this PS4 release to run like a PS4 release should, if they can at all... It is badged as a PS4 release & marketed as a PS4 release, not a PS5 release...that's the point. As it stands, it's an embarresment, or at least, it should be.