Cybertech MHL Micro USB to HDMI HDTV Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 3 4 - 2 Meters Extra Long Cable (Charge Your Phone While Watching HD Video)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 3 4 smartphone to your HDTV through HDMI - DO NOT WORK FOR Tab3 7.0, Tab 4, S6, S7, Note 5, Note 6 and Galaxy's lasted versions
- Mirror your device's display on a big screen TV. Plug and Play, No Driver required.
- Use the TV USB port (or external power adapter) to power the cable and charge your device at the same time.
- 2m (6ft) length. Supports up to 1080p full HD video, 8 channels digital audio
- Sold exclusively by Cybertech with 30-day satisfaction guarantee + 1 year warranty
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Show your photos, play movies and mirror your phone’s display on an HDTV! The MHL-HDMI cable enables you to connect your smart phone or mobile device to your HDTV to watch your favorite content.
"MHL" is an HD video + audio interface for connecting mobile devices to HDTVs and other home entertainment products. It supports up to 1080p HD video and simultaneously provides power to the mobile device! The USB port plug draws the power needed to send the video signal from your device to your HDTV. It’s recommended that the USB and HDMI are plugged into the same HDTV.
At 2m (6ft) in length, the adapter cable, allows you to connect with ease. Make sure to place your device in a stable position, the connections are secure and the cables hang loose.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
TO CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO YOUR HDTV:
1. Connect the MHL plug to your device.
2. Connect the HDMI plug to the HDTV.
3. Connect the USB plug to HDTV’s USB port. If the HDTV does not have a USB port, connect the USB plug into a compatible wall charger and then plug into a power outlet.
4. Sit back and enjoy your high definition video on your big screen HDTV!
A) Do not connect the MHL Adapter to your device through the Desktop dock. The video output will not work properly.
B) Any incoming calls or messages will pause the media. After taking the calls or acknowledging the messages, the media will resume playing.
C) After connecting the MHL cable, the upper and lower sides of the TV/Monitor's screen may be cut off. If this happens, adjust the video settings on your HDTV and check your user manual for details.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the connector is so tight it felt like it might damage the micro usb port on my phone.
After I ordered this, I got my hands on a tiny Samsung 5 to 11 pin adapter that works with a 5-pin MHL adapter that I got from the MHL folks at an android conference (it is a short dongle that has micro usb on one side, a 3 inch cable, and a female HDMI on the other end). That works perfectly and charges the phone. So, I know the phone and TV are okay.
I did try to unplug and replug the cable connections on the cybertech MHL and it still dropped out. I suspect the thin and seemingly unshielded HDMI cable has a noise issue.
I am going to return it.
UPDATE ----- CANNOT RETURN IT?!?!?!
Got this message trying to return it: "For safety reasons, items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned to Amazon.com. Customers should dispose of hazardous materials according to Local, State and Federal regulations. Customers should contact their local government or local waste company for directions on how to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste."