|Processor||3.8 GHz AMD FX|
|RAM||8 GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive||1000 GB SATA II|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GT 710|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1024 MB|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
CybertronPC Borg-Q Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core, NVIDIA GeForce GT 710, 8GB DDR3 Memory, 1TB HDD, DVD±RW, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- System: AMD FX-4300 3.80GHz Quad-Core | AMD 760G Chipset | 8GB DDR3 | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Pre-Installed
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 1GB Video Card | 24X DVD±RW Dual-Layer Drive | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Gigabit LAN | Keyboard and Mouse
- Expansion Bays/Slots Total(Free): 3(2) Ext. 5.25" | 4(3) Int. 3.5/2.5" | 1(1) PCI | 1(1) PCI-E x1 | 1(0) PCI-E x16 | 2(1) DIMM 240P
- Connectivity: 4x USB 3.0 | 2x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio | 1x HDMI | 1x DVI | 1x VGA
- Chassis: Apevia X-Sniper 2 Gaming Mid-Tower w/450 Watt Power Supply | 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
CybertronPC Gaming PC
When you game with the CybertronPC Borg-Q Gaming System, your opponents may try to deny you victory, but their efforts will be in vain! With the speed and power of its AMD FX-4300 3.80 GHz Quad-Core Processor, 8GB of Fast DDR3 Memory and NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Graphics, the CybertronPC Borg-Q provides the unstoppable performance you demand. The 1TB Hard Drive can not only house tons of your games, it also provides storage space for your favorite music, movies and all the other bits of your digital life. The CybertronPC Borg-Q Desktop PC is also equipped with a DVDRW optical drive for software installation and data backups.
About CybertronPC: At CybertronPC, we know that a great gaming rig has to be built right. To create a system that will hold up under pressure, CybertronPC starts with a solid foundation of only the highest quality components. We then expertly assemble and thoroughly test your system before it ships to you. All this combines to create a fantastic machine you will be proud to show off to your friends.
AMD FX 4300 Quad-Core Processor
Offering unparalleled multitasking and pure core performance, the FX-series processor from AMD utilizes AMD Turbo Core Technology to automatically boost performance when you need it most to handle your workload.
This is a dynamic and automatic process--just sit back and let the AMD FX series processor deliver a great computing experience for any task.
The 3.80 GHz AMD FX 4300 processor can boost its speed up to a full 4.00 GHz, and it features both a 4 MB L2 cache and a 4 MB L3 cache.
NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
Bring your gaming experience to life with clear, vibrant graphics, thanks to the NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 graphics card. Equipped with leading technologies such as DirectX 12, CUDA and PhysX, the GeForce GT 710 provides a faster, more immersive experience in your favorite applications.
CybertronPC Borg-Q At a Glance
- 3.80 GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor (Processor Max Turbo Speed: 4.00GHz)
- 8 GB Installed Memory
- 1 TB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM, 6 GB/s)
- GeForce GT 710 Graphics
- Dual-layer DVD±RW drive
- 7.1 Channel HD Audio
- 450 watt power supply
- Keyboard and Optical Wheel Mouse Included
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Stylish Blue Gaming Chassis
Compare to similar items
This item CybertronPC Borg-Q Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core, NVIDIA GeForce GT 710, 8GB DDR3 Memory, 1TB HDD, DVD±RW, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|RAM Size||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Processor Series||AMD FX||AMD FX||FX-Series Six-Core FX-6300||FX-4300|
|Processor Speed||3.8 GHz||3.8 GHz||3.5 GHz||3.8 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GT 710||AMD||AMD Radeon R7||AMD Radeon R7|
|Graphics Description||dedicated||Radeon R7 250||dedicated||dedicated|
|Hard-Drive Size||1,000 GB||1,024 GB||1 TB||1,000 GB|
|Item Dimensions||7.75 x 19.5 x 17.5 in||12.5 x 25 x 21.5 in||7.6 x 18.4 x 18.9 in||7.99 x 17.3 x 19.15 in|
|Item Weight||27 lbs||—||32 lbs||—|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home|
When you game with the CybertronPC Borg-Q TGM4213D Gaming System, your opponents may try to deny you victory, but their efforts will be in vain! With the speed and power of its AMD FX-4300 3.80 GHz Quad-Core Processor, 8GB of Fast DDR3 Memory and NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Graphics, the CybertronPC Borg-Q TGM4213D provides the unstoppable performance you demand. The 1TB Hard Drive can not only house tons of your games, it also provides storage space for your favorite music, movies and all the other bits of your digital life. The CybertronPC Borg-Q TGM4213D Desktop PC is also equipped with a DVDRW optical drive for software installation and data backups. Pre-loaded Genuine Windows 10 Home 64 Bit provides a stable and reliable environment for your all your computing needs.
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: I've just installed the EVGA gtx 750Ti 2GB, and all I have to say is wow. I was expecting a need to upgrade my power supply and processor at some point, but with a good video card in place of that trash 610, this thing is a beast. Skyrim, Assassin's Creed II, Fallout 3, Minecraft are all thrashed at 60 FPS with ultra-high settings. The hardware and software installation is quick and easy for anyone who doesn't know a lick about computers, just make sure to uninstall the drivers for the 610 card first (easy to find out online) and you're ready to go. I bought this machine for $600 a few months ago, upgraded it with the video card for another $130, and it now performs on par with my buddy's $1500 rig. 5 stars if you're willing to shell out the extra cash for the better video card, you wont be disappointed.
2nd EDIT: Over 6 months later, still loving this computer. I use it every day for many hours and have had no issues. Very pleased.
3rd EDIT: 1 year and 6 months later, I still adore this computer. I've used it every day and have just about used up half of the hard drive with all kinds of games, documents and what have you. I will say that the computer is beginning to show signs of wear: start-up is quick and clear but as soon as the desktop shows, it needs an extra minute to compose itself before I can jump right in to word, chrome or anything for that matter. A whirring sound has started to come from the tower and has only gotten worse with time. I'm not sure if it's because I'm standing it up on carpet or something, but I've stuck a sock underneath to level it off and that stops the whirring altogether. This computer is also beginning to feel the effects of newer games, Fallout 4 on Ultra High settings put it in its place at 25fps with frequent lag spikes, but High settings fell in line. Ultra-modded Skyrim gives it a challenge on Ultra High, but High shows it who is boss. When I got this computer I considered upgrading the processor, but since then, this computer has continued to impress and wont need an upgrade for quite a while, The fact is that this computer was, is, and will be a great gaming desktop for the price as long as you upgrade the video card.
4th EDIT: Well, the time has come. Almost a full two years later, and it's time to upgrade. I was more than happy with this computer and would have willingly kept it, but I got a good deal on a new one. I have since sold it to my brother as his first gaming PC, and he's more than impressed. Still a great budget rig two years later!
Thank you for choosing and providing feedback on the Borg-Q. We're glad that you like yours so much!
As you mention, there are times when upgrading the video card may be a good choice for a user. As you pointed out, the chassis has plenty of room.
We'd like to also point out that the system doesn't use any proprietary parts. In addition, the proper installation of any component that doesn't damage the system will *not* void the warranty or Free Lifetime Technical Support on the computer!
Regarding the performance you're experiencing in some games currently, there may be certain settings or driver versions that could improve it. Our friendly Customer Service Team would be happy to help with that, if you like.
We can be reached, toll-free, by phone at 855-490-2569 or by email, at: email@example.com. Please reference 'C-14425-674K'.
Thank you again for choosing a Borg-Q!
* It came extremely packaged. Big box, plenty of packing material, all the CD's, etc.
* This computer case is huge, well ventilated, nice fans that glow, plenty of room for expansion, etc.
* Setup was a snap. I've never used Windows 8.1 before and had to remember my old hotmail password to log in. I have been very skeptical about Windows 8 (especially coming from Windows 7 and a couple of Macs.) Once I found out how to get to my familiar desktop (click on the desktop tile) and once I knew how to get rid of Internet Explorer as my default browser (with the terrible Bing search engine--I installed Chrome and use google) and once I learned how to shut down (move mouse to the right, move it down, click on devices, then shut down--way too many steps--shame on you Microsoft) then I kinda liked it.
* This computer screams! It is so much faster than my 2012 iMac with 12gb ram.
* I've installed Team Fortress 2 and run it in 1080p with no frame skip whatsoever--very smooth. I'm not a "need 150 frames per second, liquid cooling, overclocking" kinda guy--I just want decent graphics, decent frame rate and GOOD GAMEPLAY!!! I come from the Commodore 64 days, folks!
* I installed Minecraft and my 6 year old hopped right to it and put down a bunch of TNT, made a switch, blew it up and he yelled, "NO LAG!" Minecraft plays extremely smooth--much better than my Macs.
* Unlike some reviewers, I actually like the logitech keyboard and mouse. I actually use the same keyboard here at work and can type very fast on it. I may switch to a wireless mouse but the one I got with my computer is light and very responsive--I like it a lot. Once again, I'm a fan of Logitech mice and keyboards to begin with.
* Boots up extremely fast.
* Nothing bad about the computer except the sticker on the center of the fan is not exactly centered so it has a wobbly look when spinning. I may just peel it off. Does not deter from the computer in the least.
* Windows 8 (even though I have 30+ years computer experience) has some strange design choices--a small learning curve--obviously built more for touch devices--the store scrolling left and right instead of up and down for example. Once again, I don't exactly hate Windows 8.1--just need to get used to it.
In conclusion, I am so happy I chose this computer. I play a few games (have not tried any processor intensive games yet), do some visual basic programming, browse, pictures, etc. and this is a fast, smooth, good looking computer. I would highly recommend it and their company. The process with Amazon was smooth and I may even keep Prime! LOL.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am really happy!!Read more
Fast processor and awesome tower case.