|Processor||3.6 GHz FX-Series Quad-Core FX-4100|
|RAM||8 GB SDRAM DDR3|
|Memory Speed||1333 MHz|
|Hard Drive||500 GB SATA|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon HD6670 1GB|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1000 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||5|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
CybertronPC 5150 Escape GM4222C Gaming Desktop (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Processor: AMD FX 4100 3.60GHz Quad-Core | Motherboard: AMD 760G Chipset | Memory: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM | Hard Drive: 500GB (7200 RPM) | Genuine Windows 8 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD6670 1GB Video Card | Optical Drive: 22X DVD±RW Dual-Layer Super-Multi Drive | Audio: High Definition 2/4/5.1/7.1 Channel | Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Expansions: Bays Total (Free) - 3 ( 1 ) External 5.25" | 6 ( 5 ) Internal 3.5" | 2 ( 2 ) Internal 2.5" | Slots Total (Free) - 1 ( 1 ) PCI | 1 ( 0 ) PCI Express x1 | 1 ( 0 ) PCI Express x16 | 2 ( 0 ) DIMM 240-Pin
- Connectivity: 2 x PS/2 | 4 x USB 3.0 [2 front, 2 rear] || 5 x USB 2.0 [1 front, 4 rear] | 1 x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 Gigabit | Audio | 1 x DVI | 1 x HDMI | 1 x VGA
- Chassis: In-Win MANA 134 Gaming Mid-Tower Case with 400 Watt Power Supply | Accessories: Keyboard and Optical Mouse w/Scroll | Service & Support Details: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Star Wars The Old Republic-High to mid settings
Black Light-Mid settings
Guild Wars 2-High settings
APB Reloaded-High settings
Any other game you want to know just tell me and I'll try it out for you.
Power supply went out on me when I got home, called Cybertron and they will replace it free of charge now just got to send it off.
We're glad that you are enjoying your 5150 Escape and humbly apologize for the issue with the cable to the DVD drive coming loose during shipping.
We're pleased that our Customer Service Team was able to resolve the issue swiftly and to your satisfaction.
With regards to a Windows Reinstallation Disc, we do include these with our systems. It should have arrived in the same bag that had the various other discs and documentation. If this disc was not present, please contact our Customer Service Team again, and they will get one sent to you right away.
Thank you for choosing CybertronPC!
Given the combination of the CPU, RAM, Graphic cards, and HDD for this computer, it seems like HDD is the bottle neck so I was worried that it may be a little slow to use HDD, but I decided to order this computer and replace HDD with SSD later if needed because there is no computer at this price with SSD and I didn't want to upgrade the other components. What's selected for this computer is sufficient for me. At the end, it turns out I don't need a SSD. HDD works just fine. If the computer starts to run slower, the only thing that I would upgrade is to add SSD and reinstall OS on SSD and use HDD as a data drive.
The desktop was padded well for shipping by the way and it didn't have any scratch or damage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just got it today, earlier than expected, but there's a major problem. The monitor I got with it says "No VGA Signal" every time I try to boot it up. Read morePublished 16 months ago by dalton spangler
So I really want to give 5 stars...this is the first PC I have ever bought and I was in love with it. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Racheal
Pc arrived quick, but was not able to play my games with any type of decent graphics, video card is a must to replace if your into gaming, Power supply is weak as well needed to be... Read morePublished on June 19, 2013 by jeff johnson
I bought this rig to replace an older desktop that I use mainly for internet and gaming. It was easy to set up and I've had no problems running any of my games or applications. Read morePublished on June 17, 2013 by Yvette Bovey