|Processor||3.3 GHz AMD FX|
|RAM||16 GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive||1000 GB SATA III|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon R9|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4096 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||6|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
CybertronPC Rhodium R9-X8 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz Octa-Core Processor, 16GB DDR3 Memory, Radeon R9 380 (4GB GDDR5) Graphics, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- System: AMD FX-8300 3.30GHz Octa-Core | AMD 760G Chipset | 16GB DDR3 | 240GB SSD | 1TB HDD | Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB GDDR5 Video Card | 24X DVD±RW Dual-Layer Drive | Audio: 8 Channel | Gigabit LAN | Keyboard and Mouse
- Expansion Bays/Slots Total(Free): 2(1) Ext. 5.25" | 4(3) Int. 3.5" | 2(1) Int. 2.5" | 2(2) PCI | 3(2) PCI-E x1 | 2(1) PCI-E x16 | 4(2) DIMM 240P
- Connectivity: 3x USB 3.0 | 6x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio | 2x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Chassis: Aerocool Gaming Mid-Tower Case w/600 Watt Power Supply | 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Join your friends on the battlefield with the CybertronPC Rhodium R9-X8 desktop gaming PC. Powered by an AMD FX 8300 Octa-Core 3.30GHz processor with boost speeds up to 4.20GHz and 16GB DDR3 memory, this system is engineered for multitasking and smooth computing. The AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB graphics card is armed and ready to play today’s most popular titles in Ultra4k. The swift 240GB SSD and 1TB hard drive has room to store games, applications, media and much more. The mid-tower chassis is designed for excellent airflow with room for future upgrades. The Rhodium R9-X8 arrives with Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system and is equipped with a DVD±RW optical drive.
- AMD FX 8300 Octa-Core 3.3GHz Processor
- AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB Graphics Card
- 16GB DDR3-1600 Memory
- 240GB SSD
- 1TB HDD
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit Home
AMD FX 8300 Octa-Core 3.30GHz Processor
The Rhodium R9-X8 gaming desktop PC unleashes the processing power of an AMD FX 8300 3.30GHz Octa-Core processor, engineered for gaming and intense multitasking. Generate advanced 3d modeling or 3d gaming, and higher boosts in performance and speed. The FX 8300 features AMD Turbo Core Technology which delivers dynamic, tunable performance with boost speeds up to 4.20GHz via AMD Overdrive and AMD Catalyst Control Center.
AMD Radeon R9 380
The Rhodium R9-X8 gaming PC is armed with an AMD Radeon R9 380 4GD5 graphics card, reaching clock speeds of 970MHz for best-in class performance. Experience ultra-smooth graphics and gameplay in Ultra4k, supported by AMD Free Sync and AMD Virtual Super Resolution technologies for astounding smoothness. The Radeon R7 380 will stay cool and in control when powering the hottest titles or 3d rendering, engineered with advanced thermal design and airflow. The AMD R9 380 has 256-bit DDR5 memory interface and 182.4GB/s memory bandwidth, boosting textures and object details. Your Palladium R9-670 gaming rig will optimize performance for next-gen APIs and technologies like DirectX 12, AMD Mantle, and Windows 10.
Full Steam Ahead with Windows 10
CybertronPC Rhodium desktop PC systems will arrive with Genuine Windows 10 64-bit installed. Windows 10 has native support for advanced APIs like DirectX12, which allows the Rhodium to take full advantage of cutting-edge technologies and the next-generation of games and graphics. Boost the performance of your games for a seamless PC experience with Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit installed, free of bloatware and 3rd party software.
Memory, Chassis, & Key Details:
The Rhodium R9-X8 is a powerful mid-tower size system, built with superior airflow to keep your system running cool, and generous room for future system upgrades. Rhodium R9-X8 has 16GB DDR4-1600 memory, a 240GB solid state drive and a 1TB hard drive for all your storage needs. Equipped with a DVD±RW optical drive.
No matter what your choice of digital battleground, the CybertronPC Rhodium R9-X8 can see you through to Supremacy! With its powerful Octa-Core AMD FX-8300 3.30GHz processor, 16GB of quick-as-lightning DDR3 memory and high-performance 4GB AMD Radeon R9 380, the Rhodium has what it takes to deliver the performance you demand. It doesn't stop there; the system also has a DVDRW drive for software installation, data backups and watching and listening to your favorite movies and music. And with the 1TB Hard Drive, you can store tons of games, along with all the other bits of your digital life, from music and movies and more. Dominate your battlefields - order your CybertronPC Rhodium R9-X8 today! All CybertronPC system purchases include free lifetime Technical Support and a Lifetime Warranty (1 Year on Parts + Lifetime on Labor).
Top Customer Reviews
Now in regards to the actual computer, it is a very well built machine. I took it out of the box, connected the mouse and keyboard, and used the HDMI port on the video card to run it to my TV. The first thing I noticed, is the computer is quiet and boots up very quickly. On the outside, the white case with red accessories is sleek and eye catching, but not overly done or gaudy. Inside, I believe the hardware speaks for itself especially at this price point. This was the only computer I could find with a capable processor, a 4GB GDDR5 video card, 16 GB of ram, and SSD HD all in one package under $1,000. There is also plenty of room in the tower to upgrade later on if you want to.
All in all, I would strongly recommend Cybertron PC to my friends, as well as anyone that is searching for a gaming computer. Every one of the things I was looking for was done exceptionally well by this company. The price is very competitive, the quality is top notch, and the hardware is exceeding expectations.
One last quick note; I did not need to contact Cybertron for customer service or any hardware issues.
1) ~200GB Solid State Drive (after subtracting OS's storage) + 2TB magnetic HD. Love it. Everything that I use frequently goes on the SSD, rarely used programs go on the 7200rpm HD. Everything loads very quickly.
2) CPU/GPU can run just about any game on at least Medium (and often High/V. High) detail settings.
3) Price = Excellent.
I honestly can't think of too many criticisms. Just two very minor points: (1) Would be nice to have more USB3 ports, and if they were more easily accessible (not on the back panel). There is only one USB3 port on the top panel, which is by far the easiest to get to.
(2) An integrated wireless card would have been nice. I had to get a USB one, which is ok (it's only about $10), but I feel like I'm wasting one of the precious USB3 ports on it. Why not just sell the machine with the wireless card already included?
I did a lot of research prior to purchasing this computer. I considered just about every CPU/GPU combination, and finally settled on Cybertron's Rhodium RX-480. The machine has excellent hardware, and for the price, it is a great deal. I'm definitely happy with this purchase. I had a minor problem during initial setup (due to my own stupidity, nothing to do with the machine or Cybertron). Called tech support -- it was excellent! My question was answered promptly by a very knowledgeable and professional individual (Thanks, Matthew!) So overall, I am currently very impressed by this company and will likely buy from them again in the future.
- The solid state hard drive loads Windows 10 up super-fast
- All operations run very smoothly and quickly so far (my needs are not great, I'll confess): once again, you get SPEED
- This PC easily renders some very graphics- and sound-demanding games, and I have enjoyed myself quite a bit this way
- There is neither pre-installed wi-fi nor Bluetooth on this computer, which is a pain in the rear end
- The main issue/problem: My monitor/video crashes REGULARLY and, seemingly, randomly; I'm no expert, but it appears that plugging my HP VGA monitor male connector cable into the standard input for the VGA on the back of the PC creates some kind of instability. I will try to remedy this by getting a VGA --> DVI adapter, such that I can plug the monitor into the dedicated video card slot, but wtf? I shouldn't have this kind of instability from a $700 gaming PC. This issue is a real bummer when I'm in the heat of some battle on Rome II Total War, and then my monitor craps out on me, forcing me to reset the system altogether.
In short, I wouldn't buy this PC again if I could go back. If my adapter fix doesn't work, then I will have to call technical support or utilize the warranty I purchased, and who wants to deal with any of that? I only gave this PC two stars because, when it works, it's a beautiful thing.
First off, we'd like to sincerely apologize about the issues you have had. These video card issues you've described could be related to several different things, and the best course of action is to simply give our friendly Technical Support Team a call toll-free at 1-855-490-2569. They can troubleshoot the issue and help you get it resolved in a timely manner.
As for the Wi-Fi, the PC is listed as only having a wired Ethernet connection by default, but we will look into making sure the information is easily accessible so that all customers are aware.
We look forward to helping you get this resolved so you can get back to conquering in Rome II Total War.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased CybertronPC Rhodium RX-480H System and it came with faulty XFX graphic card that...Read more