Cyborg R.A.T. 3 Gaming Mouse for PC and MAC (CCB437030002/04/1)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3200 DPI, 4 Custom DPI Settings
- 3 Cyborg Modes
- 3 Programmable Buttons
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Cyborg R.A.T. 3 Gaming Mouse for PC and MAC (CCB437030002/04/1)
Mad Catz R.A.T.3 Optical Gaming Mouse for PC and Mac
Redragon M601 Gaming Mouse wired with red led, 3200 DPI 6 Buttons Ergonomic CENTROPHORUS Gaming Mouse for PC
Mad Catz R.A.T.5 Gaming Mouse for PC and Mac
Mad Catz RAT4 Wired Optical USB LED RGB Mouse with 9 Programmable Buttons, Adjustable - Black
Gaming Mouse, UtechSmart Venus 16400 DPI High Precision Laser MMO Gaming Mouse [ IGN's PICK]
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.95||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Ketchup Popsicles||ChallengerUSA||PROGAMES USA||Springfield Distribution||UtechSmart|
|Item Dimensions||2.36 x 6.69 x 8.46 in||3.38 x 4.56 x 8.85 in||2.76 x 4.72 x 1.54 in||2.75 x 4.56 x 10.03 in||6.3 x 2.8 x 4.96 in||8.2 x 8.9 x 3.8 in|
Sleek design, cutting-edge form factor and a host of programmable action buttons help you keep ahead of the competition no matter what the game
From the Manufacturer
Top customer reviews
1. Great feel, this mouse may look like a transformer with its jagged edges but it does not feel like it looks, it fits very well in my hand, even before I found out that its palm rest is variable, now after I have adjusted it, its even better. The mat finish gives it a good grippy feel as well.
2. Durable, other reviewers may have had issues but I have not. My mouse has not had an easy desk life, I bring it with me to school, to work, anywhere I may use a computer I bring it with and it has performed brilliantly.
1. Only two programmable buttons, not that i want 100 buttons on a mouse but if you are looking for more that a forwards and back button you may need to look elsewhere *cough* rat5 *cough*
2. While durable i have had a problem with the fabric wire sheathing on the USB cable, the fabric kinked the cable so i carefully cut the fabric so that it would not damage the cable. Now there is a section of cable that is exposed. While not damaging the function it did damage the ascetics.
3. The ability to change the position of the palm rest was not mentioned anywhere in the documentation for this mouse though it should be because it is much better now that I have adjusted it, it just takes an Allen wrench and a Philips head screwdriver
Great mouse for the price, but if you want a more buttons not for you.
1. Not only was the software very limiting (cannot change polling rate, random resets on dpi, profiles dont save properly)
2. Both mice broke within 5 months with the same problem, a faulty left click resulting in double/triple/quadruple clicks when clicked only once.
I decided to contact customer support to get a replacement for one of them and left a ticket/email with MadCatz/cyborg.
I waited 1 month patiently giving them the benefit of the doubt that they were very busy. *laughs*
But in the end there was NO RESPONSE from customer support. I had to dig around on their disorganized website only to find a phone number for their EU office and had PERSONALLY CALL to them to respond to my NA based ticket, which of course they had no idea there was such a ticket.
In the end I was left extremely dissatisfied and with a couple of broken mice.
The name is actually quite fitting. i paid 50 bucks for a RAT and had to good on a RAT chase to get any kind of support.
The mouse was a little bit smaller than I imagined, but it fits perfectly in my hand none the less (though I have somewhat small hands so it might be an issue with larger hands).
It's more of a grippy-textured feel rather than a smooth slick design, but this works out great.
The thumb bridge is amazing and you never really notice how much the thumb gets in the way until you have this.
The two addition buttons next to the thumb are in a good place and work out well.
The DPI settings are nice as well.
The scroll wheel is a little bit clunky - not that big of an issue
The cord is insanely long, had to wrap it around a couple of times (again, not a big issue at all)
Overall it is a very nice gaming mouse that feels great in the hand and works very well (so far)
The overall feel of this mouse is great. The texture is perfect, a little soft and really keeps it from feeling sweaty and gross even after long gaming sessions.
The slide is very smooth, especially on a gaming surface type mousepad.
Overall, I loved this mouse. I just decided to upgrade to one of the higher models with more buttons.