Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cybrtrayd Life of the Party K162 Building Construction Blocks Chocolate Candy Mold in Sealed Protective Poly Bag Imprinted with Copyrighted Cybrtrayd Molding Instructions
|Price:||$1.32 + $3.87 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Because clear plastic molds scratch easily and collect dust, Cybrtrayd's molds are packaged in sealed, protective, clean poly bags.
- Cavity capacity: 0.8 oz. of chocolate
- Our protective poly bag is imprinted with easy-to-follow, concise, copyrighted Cybrtrayd instructions for regular, 3-D and hollow Chocolate Molding, as well as instructions for melt & pour soap molding. It also includes moldiing tips.
- Uses: chocolate, butter, soap, plaster. May not be used at temperatures over 140 degrees so is not suitable for hard candy and is not dishwasher safe. Made in USA from FDA-approved PETG Plastic.
- For more detailed, full-color, step-by-step, illustrated instructions, please purchase the Cybrtrayd's Chocolatier's Guide Bundle with this mold.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This mold comes packed in a sealed, protective, clean poly bag imprinted with copyrighted Cybrtrayd molding instructions. It is a first quality, tough plastic mold made by one of the leading manufacturers of candy and soap molds in the United States. It is durable and reusable. Made of clear PETG plastic. Not for use with hard candy. Cannot be washed in dishwasher. FDA approved for use with food preparation. Not suitable for children under 3. Suitable for molding chocolate, butter, soap and plaster.
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: If you buy 2 molds you can make stackable bricks! I used one to fill with chocolate and placed the empty one on top pressing it down just enough to leave the dot imprint when solid so now they are usable as well-so much for not playing with your food :-)
If I'd realized how easy it would be to use the mold, then I would have purchased like 3 of them to speed up making the chocolates. Everyone at the party asked where I'd ordered the bricks. No one believed they were homemade. To me, since I do NOT consider myself a chef, that makes this mold worth it! I loved this mold so much that I'm going to buy the Hello Kitty chocolate pop mold for my daughter's next birthday party. KITTY KAT POP Kids Candy Mold Chocolate
My son likes to make soap with me and we've decided to make colored LEGO soaps instead with this mold, just for our own amusement.
The finished soaps or chocolates look just like LEGOs. The items were easy to un-mold, and the price was great. I would recommend this for any beginner.