Consider these available items
Cyclamatic Power Plus CX1 Electric Mountain Bike with Lithium-Ion Battery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy to use - Quick release battery. Quick release front wheel. Safe to ride in the rain. Minimal assembly (under 5 mins). Quick change Shimano gears
- Incredible performance - 28 miles range on normal terrain. Reach speeds of up to 15 mph. Upgraded lithium-ion battery - 36V
- This bike does not have a twist throttle, it is powered with pedal assist instead.
- Comfort - Padded saddle. 21-speed Shimano gears for a smooth ride. Kenda Tyres. Front suspension.
- Suitable for user 5ft 4 / age 14 upwards
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CYCLAMATIC POWER PLUS CX1 Electric Mountain Bike with Li-ion Battery
The original Power Plus model was one of the most popular in its class, introducing the joy and practicalities of e-bikes to a huge audience around the world. The CX1 builds on that success, adding a NEW more powerful brushless motor, a NEW upgraded battery, a 21-speed gear system, and improved reliability. The steel frame, strong brakes, suspension and quick-shift gears offer all the qualities of a premium mountain bike with the added feature of three pedal assist modes.
EASY TO USE
The Class 1 pedal assist CX1 is really easy to use. As soon as you start to pedal the powerful NEW upgraded 250W motor kicks in, making travel faster and easier than a standard bike.
The CX1 features three levels of pedal assist, low, medium and high, selected by simple handlebar controls. It also has a 21-speed quick change Shimano gear system for easier inclines and a quick release front wheel for transportation and storage.
Minimal assembly is required upon delivery (under 5 minutes).
The NEW upgraded rechargeable Li-ion battery is easy to remove and recharge. Using the balance charger (included), a full charge (4 - 6 hours) provides approximately 25 - 31 miles travel on normal terrain at speeds of up to 15 mph.
The battery is fully sealed so the bike can be ridden in all weather conditions, rain or shine.
Suitable for most terrains including inclines, it can also be used as a standard pedal bike.
STYLE & COMFORT
Featuring the latest in mountain bike design, the 19” steel frame has a bright silver brushed finish.
Fitted with a padded saddle, front suspension, quality 26” Kenda Tyres and 21-speed Shimano gears for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Common spare parts are available.
- 19" Steel Frame
- 26" Wheels (Quick Release Front)
- NEW 250W Brushless Motor
- NEW 36V 8.8Ah Li-ion Battery (Fully Sealed, Quick Release)
- Balance Charger (4 - 6 Hrs Full Recharge)
- Padded Saddle
- Front Suspension
- Disc Brakes
- Kenda Tyres
- 21-speed Shimano Gears
- Bell & Reflectors
Max. Speed: 15 mph
3 Level Assist Modes: Low - Medium - High
Avg. Distance (Per Full Charge): 25 - 31 miles
Dimensions: 67" (L) x 25" (W) x 51" (H)
Product Weight: 47 lb
Seat Height Range: 31.5" - 35.5"
Max. User Weight: 220 lb
Suitable for ages 14+ / Height 5'4"+
Package Dimensions: 54" (L) x 10" (W) x 30" (H)
Package Weight: 63 lb
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item Weight : 46 Pounds
- Date First Available : December 7, 2011
- Manufacturer : Cyclamatic
- ASIN : B002AQHM3U
Best Sellers Rank:
#464,126 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #510 in Adult Electric Bicycles
- Customer Reviews: