Cycle Torch Shark 500 USB Rechargeable Bike Light – Headlight & Tail Light Set- Fits All Bicycles, Hybrid, Road, MTB, with Quick Release
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.00 (23%)|
|Power Source||USB Rechargeable|
|Item Weight||100 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPER-BRIGHT BIKE LIGHT- Be seen and commute in confidence! Your new bike light is powered by a high output CREE LED with 500 Lumens to light up the entire Road. Also comes with a BONUS USB LED tail Light, to keep you safe all around.
- USB RECHARGEABLE bike lights with amazing long run time. Stop wasting your money, save big time with the USB feature! The Shark 500 USB Bicycle Light has a runtime of up to 2 hours on high & 30 hours on Flash making it a top of the line light.
- ATTACHES IN SECONDS - Guaranteed to fit all bikes, oversized road bikes, commuter city bikes, or any mountain & kids bikes. No tools required, Shark 500 bicycle light installs in under 5 seconds. Doesn't matter what bike you're riding, we've got you covered!
- FLAT BEAM SHAPE & WATER RESISTANT - Comes with a flat beam shape, specially designed for cyclists riding in urban environments. Drivers of oncoming traffic or other pedestrians will clearly SEE YOU and at the same time thank you for not blinding them. Shark 500 bike light is IPX5 Rated, meaning 100% covered if you get caught in the rain.
- YOU COME FIRST - Cycle Torch proudly stands by our products and are fully committed to ensure the utmost customer satisfaction. Please email us in case of any issues and we will resolve them ASAP to your 100% satisfaction.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Shark 500: USB Rechargeable front light to illuminate the darkest path in the night.
• Light Source: CREE XML T6 ultra bright LED
• Brightness: 500 lumens
• Battery: 1 x SAMSUNG, 3.7V, 2400 mAh Li-ion
- High mode: 1.5 hours
- Medium mode: 3 hours
- Low mode: 15 hours
- Flashing mode: 30 hours
• Weight & Size: 100 g / 33 x 43 x 135mm
Tail BOLT: USB Rechargeable red taillight provide maximum visibility when riding on foggy mornings.
• LED: 1 x 3535 ultra bright LED
• Brightness: 10 lumens
• Battery: lithium-polymer rechargeable, 100 mAh
• Operation Modes & Run Time:
- High mode: 5 hours
- Quick & Slow flashing mode: 10 / 15 hours
- Pulse mode: 10 hours
• Weight & Size: 32 g / 35 x 35 x 30mm
Waterproof & Dustproof
Sturdy build with IP65 Waterproof is a perfect lighting in any weather and any time of the year.
Universal Fit & Quick Installation
Shark 500 fits ALL bikes. No Tools required, this set installs in under 5 seconds. Doesn't matter what bike you're riding, we've got you covered!
How to charge Shark 500:
1. Remove the rubber cap at the bottom of the light and connect the light to your PC or a 5V charger. Power Button turns RED and charging stars.
2. When the Power Button turns BLUE charging is complete.
3. The battery charges 80% after about 2 hours.
What’s inside the box:
Shark 500 comes in a ecological box, designed for safe & easy storage of your lights.
Product detailsColor:Black Combo
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : August 28, 2017
- Manufacturer : Cycle Torch
- ASIN : B0756LPR7H
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,108 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, this light has made it 4 months before the light dimmed, now only has two settings; very dim, and very dim flashing.
It was a fair price of $40, which is $10 a month for use. My Cygo Lite is still going strong after 2 years so I know where my next investment will be going.
After posting this review, received a message from Alex in Customer Service within hours of posting. Needless to say, he sent me a free replacement, honoring the year warranty they offer.
Based on that type of customer service, I had no choice but to give a 5 star rating, as I received my new super bright light in a matter of days.
My light arrived quickly. It's impressively packaged in a sturdy good quality cardboard box that reminds me of the packaging my iPhones had. It came with two USB cables, one short, one a more typical length. I charged it overnight. When I checked it this morning everything works properly, on the high setting, it's very bright, and it appears to be well made, clearly worthy of the box it came in. I'll update after I've put this through some night rides on my commute through unlit streets with piles of yard waste, rubbish cans, and road debris.
I really can't see needing anything with more lumens unless you have need something for the light bar on your 4 wheel drive monster truck or trying to illuminate and runway. You can pay $8 for something to strap on your handle bars and pretend you got something, or get serious and invest in a light that you will truly love to own. Last thought; I bought larger iClever Boost Cube, dual port USB wall charger instead of using one of those small 3/4"x3/4" wall adapters. The larger iClever wall charger will supply the amperage the light needs without getting warm. The small adapter does get very warm; that means its working too hard. The dual ports mean you can charge both lights at the same time. Onward and upward!
Great light while it worked. I use a bike light about an hour everyday. Provides a bright, even light beam that illuminates obstacles in path ahead of you and also provides great visibility to vehicles so you don't get run over. Problem was that about after a month a daily use, the light would turn off randomly. At first, one press of the power button and it was fine again, but over a couple of days problem got worse and light would turn off repeatedly within thirty minutes. Light would cycle through different modes and then turn off. I always fully charge the light every night so I'm sure it's not about the battery being charged. Too bad because the light works well otherwise.
The little tail light is also nice, but has the same problem (for me).
Top reviews from other countries
After using these lights for most of the darker winter months I have found a few things I didn't really like about them, although they are somewhat minor but I feel people should know before buying. The headlight if used on the highest setting only gave me about 5 days worth of commutes where I would only use it on my ride home. Usually this is a 15 to 20 minute burn time. So I would get around 5 days of use before the low battery light would come on. So I would have to charge every weekend. This isn't too much of a hassle but is a bit more than what I was used to with my last light set, with that said, these put out significantly more light output so it is hard to complain too much about it.
The big complaint is that even without any use it would seem that the battery will slowly discharge and result in a low battery. I noticed this when I took a few days off of commuting and the next week back my light would have the low battery indicator. I previously gave this a 5 star rating but for this I downgraded it one star.
Also on the rear tail light I had some issues turning it on one day. I am not sure what the problem was but once I took it off and started fiddling with it, it started to work again. The only thing I can think of is that it got hit with a good amount of water during the commute and perhaps some of it got into the system and caused it not to work properly.
The headlight is very bright
It has 3 settings for brightness and even at the low setting it is plenty bright for riding around in the dark within the city where there are street lights. If you go off the lit roads the highest or mid level setting is really bright and will light up quite a large area.
Colour temperature is probably on the cooler side, it is not natural light at the 3500k level I'd say this is probably around 4500 or 5000k but that is just a guess. I've seen some lights that are bluer and this one is much preferred over them.
I didn't think I would really want the rear flasher since I already have one. This flasher is great. It has multiple settings, quick blink, slow blink, solid and a pulse mode. I also like how it is angled to sit on the seatpost so that it points straight back.
Pick this kit up and you will be set for night riding on your commute. It is a good value for what you get, my existing setup was cheaper but not near as bright.
My only complaint is the strap system is not easy to get on and off, it take some effort to stretch the band and get it seated properly, otherwise I really like it so far.
The rear light is also fairly bright.
BUT I've had it just over 2 years and the front light is now very very dim - can't use it to see by, and barely any good to be seen by.
Either the battery is failing or the LED is decaying. I'll have charged it a maximum of 100 times over 2 years (once a week at most), and used it for fewer than 500 hours so either way that's a poor lifetime for a modern battery or LED.
Won't be getting an exact replacement.