CycleOps Fluid2 Indoor Trainer
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Best selling trainer on the market;Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Built with 100% recyclable, non-rusting materials
- Made in the USA
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels; Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better longer.
- Compatible with Zwift and other virtual training apps
- Made from rugged 2-inch round 16-gauge steel
- Comes with a lifetime warranty from cycleOps
- Adjustable footpads for a stable ride on most surfaces
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Make Every Workout Count
- Steel quick release skewer included.
- Spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-balanced flywheel lets you easily customize each ride.
Get the most out of each indoor training ride.
Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames
Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
Clutch knob provides perfect roller to tire tension.
Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame
Three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
2 inch resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26 inch, 27 inch and 29 inch wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
Conquer One Goal After the Next.
Whatever your goals, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each ride.
Three Packages to Choose From
The best-selling CycleOps indoor trainer.
Fluid² Training Kit
Includes two climbing blocks, a training mat and a sweat guard.
Fluid² Power Training Kit
Includes a PowerTap PowerCal and a Joule cycling computer to read the data.
Make Every Workout Count.
Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid² working better – longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid² can help you conquer one goal after the next.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Questions that I had starting out (beginners starting out):
- Do I need anything else to ride? You need a block for your front wheel. A basic one is maybe $6 on Amazon. And probably a mat to protect your floor, mine was $26 on amazon.
- Is there anything else I don't need but I "need"? I highly suggest speed and cadence sensors (Mine were ~$55 on amazon). You'll need that to hook into other programs - like Zwift etc. I got ones that hook up to my watch. If you're doing them with your computer, you'll need a USB extension cord and an ANT+ dongle too (~$20-$25 for both, Amazon). Also - a fan is REALLY nice ... I use a tiny "desk fan" one and it's great.
- What programs should I use? I personally suggest trying them all. Zwift has a 1 week free trial, Rouvy has a 2 week free trial and TrainerRoad is only $12 per month & easy to quit at the end of that month ... give them all a try.
- That quick-release bar on the back tire that I have to use in this...1st, does it come with this? 2nd, can I use that outside? Yes and yes. Once you change it, just leave it in. I didn't know and switched back and forth the 1st 3 or 4 times and, while it's not a great big pain ... it's an extra step and it really isn't necessary ... the CycleOps one can just stay in.
Enjoy & get to training!
Update: I called Cycle Ops and explained my situation and they are mailing me the missing parts. No hassle just good customer service. Improvement!!