CycleOps Magnus Smart Trainer
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rear tire activated indoor cycling trainer with controlled resistance based upon virtual ride experience
- 2-Inch resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
- Integrated dual ANT+ few-c and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies
- 1500 watt peak resistance.Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
- Features clutch knob technology for perfect roller to tire tension each ride
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Your Ticket to Ride
Workout the way you want, when you want, where you want.
All the Features of a Smart Trainer without the Hefty Price Tag
Saddle up and prepare to workout the way you want, when you want, where you want. All you need is your bike, the Magnus, your favorite virtual training software and device of choice.
Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart technologies provide a quick connection to an array of virtual training software.
Our fast-response electromagnetic response system puts you in control of every change in resistance, from 0 to 1500 watts.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0
- 1500 watt peak resistance
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
Features clutch knob
For perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
Compatible with a wide variety of virtual training applications
Including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.
Controlled, electromagnetic resistance
Provides a precise workout every time.
The Cyclops Magnus introduces a new smart trainer to the cycling world. At the heart of the Magnus is technology developed over fifteen years of designing and manufacturing trainers in Madison, WI. Smart trainers give the rider the ability to be in full control of the riding experience with controlled resistance that integrated with any number of platforms, including CycleOps virtual training and swift. The experience is optimized with the faster-than-ever electromagnetic resistance, providing Rapid-fire response to every change. Without sacrificing power. The Cyclops Magnus is named for the greatest. And it is truly the best smart trainer on the market that will amplify your indoor riding experience.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
to buy a new model). Thus far I’ve wasted over a thousand dollars on CycleOps. I won’t waste another dime. I ride a lot, but that shouldn’t mean that I have to buy 600.00 disposable units that are only good for 500 miles. Just my experience, but I felt compelled to warn others of these issues. Do your research.
I recommend this. Just have realistic expectations. Also, take the time to calibrate it each time you ride it.
Other than that, it's been great. Folds up very compactly, and the resistance is great.
One suggestion, buy a training tire also. They're much quieter, and won't lose grip on the drum like my conti 4000 did.
Most recent customer reviews
I got this item from REI and was super excited to start playing with it.Read more
I’ve used this with Zwift for over a month now without issue.Read more
Wish you made a handle bar mount for a small video monitor, maybe 19" would be awesome