Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
CycleOps Climbing Riser Block
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For a stable, worry-free ride with any rear wheel-mounted trainer.
- Unique 3-level design lets you select the level of difficulty.
- Stack two blocks to simulate climbing workouts.
- Stackable riser block for rear-mounted cycling trainers
- Unique 3-level design lets you select ideal training height
- Stacks with 2nd block to simulate climbing workouts
- Supports up to 12 adjustment levels with 2nd block
- Virtually indestructible injection-molded construction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Simulate the Climb
Add height to your front wheel while retaining stability.
Level and Secure
Not only does it bring your front wheel level with the rest of the bike, it also keeps your front wheel secure.
A riser block will prevent your front wheel from turning back and forth when cranking away on a sprint, which means more power for your pedaling.
Up to Twelve Height Options
Each block comes with three different levels, and when you add a second block you unlock 12 different height options.
- Keeps your bike level
- Keeps your front wheel secure
- Each block comes with three different levels
- Up to twelve height options with the addition of a second block
2.1" – 2.7" – 3.1".
4.1" – 4.7" – 5.1".
Double Stacker with a Twist
6.35" – 6.95" – 7.35".
7.85" – 8.45" – 8.85".
|Item Dimensions||6.1 x 14 x 15 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Material Type||See Item Description.|
|Shipping Weight||1.65 pounds|
The Climbing Block levels and stabilizes your front wheel as you do a workout on your indoor trainer. What's unique about the Climbing Block, though, is that you can rotate it to set your wheel higher than your trainer, thereby increasing the level of difficulty of your workout. The goal here, of course, is to more accurately simulate climbing.You can rotate the climbing block in any of three positions to increase the steepness of your "climb", you can also purchase two Climbing Blocks and stack them on top of each other if you'd like to replicate climbing the really steep Manayunk Wall and Kemmelberg-type stuff. With the use of two blocks, you'll end up with 9 different levels of steepness to choose from. The injection molded construction is virtually indestructible. You can count on many long winter nights in front of the TV riding like a madman thanks to its superb durability.
- Material: injection-molded construction
- Recommended Use: indoor training
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Color: Black | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
"For a stable, worry-free ride with any rear wheel-mounted trainer." --> is very stable
"Unique 3-level design lets you select the level of difficulty/ideal training height. --> as said before, one block is leveler
Virtually indestructible injection-molded construction. --> agreed.
I use this with a Kinetics Road Machine and a 700 X 23c road bike. It's fine. I would recommend it to a friend.
I just received it a few days ago, had not had a chance to actually use it, just wanted to let whoever is interested on this product that it is BIG :-).
Looks very nice, made of quality material..Will update post once I try it out...
The only con I can think of is I really don't see why it costs as much as it does, but it does feels really sturdy (I weigh 330lbs, no problems with my massive frame)
If you are buying a trainer, you need something like this.