- Nylon lining
- Buckle closure
- Dimensions:15.8H x 9.4L x 5.9W inches/ 40 x 24 x 15 cm. Weight:12.3oz. Capacity: About 20-25L.
- It is a small backpack, suitable for those people who do not want a big size and just need to take necessity when doing outdoors sports.
- Material: Highly tear resistant Nylon, Water-resistant, Lightweight, Scratch-resistant, Durable & Comfortable. Provides you a long-term, secure daily using.
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps which helps relieve the stress of shoulder. Multiple compartments offering enough place to save your belongs more detailed classification and well. Bottle holder on the both sides. With high quality smooth zipper and durable front buckle.
- Perfect for activities like hiking, camping, climbing, traveling, cycling and other outdoors sports.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Padded mesh back panel and shoulder straps aim to relieve stress.Front buckle helps lock the backpack in place.
Capacity: 20-25L; Weight: 0.76lb. It is a small backpack which suitable for those who do not like a big one and just want to take Essential Items.
Mesh Pockets at both side for water bottle and compact umbrella. Make your items organized and easier to find.
|Type||Small Hiking Backpack||Small Hiking Backpack||Small Hiking Backpack||Waist Bag||Waist Bag||Waist Bag|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item Weight : 12.3 Ounces
- Item model number : FBA_M0714
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : September 20, 2014
- Manufacturer : Sunhiker
- ASIN : B08CC2XXLY
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Outer pouches for water bottles + straps to make them secure
-Can hold a lot of items
-No easy, separate pouch for cell phones
-Small bottom waist strap
-Front zipper pouch too small for varied use
It was clear from taking it out of the package that this bag was manufactured with quality products and that there was a lot of thought put into the design of this bag. The backpack is made out of a light, water-proof material similar to that of a rain jacket. and the zippers function seamlessly. Additionally, for a bag of this size I was impressed with it's capacity as the central pouch can expand in width to hold quite a bit of cargo.
My one critique of this bag is that I wish there were more pockets/zippers to store and organize things. While there is quite a bit of storage space in this bag, I feel like the bag would benefit from having more segmented compartments.
Overall, I think this a great bag. While I can only attest to this bag's use in testing with a kindergartner, I think this would make an excellent day-pack for an adult, or a bike bag for a cyclist. I was happy to review this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, and would not have any hesitation recommending this bag to a friend.