LED and laser can work 9h, and only LED flashing can last 36h.
Have one to sell?
Cycling Bicycle Bike Beam Rear Tail Safety Caution Led Laser Flashing Warning Lamp Light
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This little laser beam tail light will ensure your safety while riding in the darkness. It has 3 LEDs and 2 laser bulbs. The LED and the laser work independently.
- There are three modes of the LEDs: Slow Strobe/Fast Strobe/Normal.
- It is powered by two AAA batteries (included). The working time depends on the batteries employed: with two 900 mAh batteries it can generate laser beam for 8 to 9 hours.
- This safety light can be mounted on 16-36mm seatpost. The length and position of the laser beam varies with the angle you mount the lamp.
- Size: 8cm x 7cm x 3cm - 3.15inch x 2.75inch x 1.18inch
This fits your .
1 new from $24.00
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top Customer Reviews
By xdiazrod on June 8, 2013
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
They are cool laser lights. The main light has different light motions. The laser ones are nice and cool, but after a few days, the button to turn them on, does not work well. By the way, I think this product can improve if the screw would be metallic instead plastic, because its is easy to erode the material.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again