|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$48.99 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Jersey and shorts tag size is Asian size that runs smaller than US standard,please check the size chart for cycle clothes.We recommend one size larger to buy, that means if you wear US L please choose Asian XL
- Suitable for all levels cyclists to choose this riding wear,even you're sweaty the Jersey never adhere to your skin, quick-dry and make you feel more comfortable, tshirts popular for sports teams in cycling club uniform
- With 3 Pockets on Back of Jersey It is very convenience for storage,4D Non-Toxic Coolmax Silicone Pad Breathable Elasticity braces,Jersey Material: 100% Polyester Shorts Material: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra
- Wash with room temperature water, Do not brush or bleach, Please Cool iron. Put in wash pocket when washing in machine in order to protect wearproof suit for cycling
- Quick Dry and breathable Polyester fabric for jersey Strong elasticity lycra for shorts.Anatomic design with sublimation print(Using Italian Ink), never fade out. It's harmless to the skin
|Have fun in the sun, with Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1,Bike jerseys are great fitting functional cycling shorts pants with the 3D gel sillicon.
2,The Pro weight Poly and Lycra fabric is heavy, durable and supportive.
3,The stretch and fit is firmer, providing support to the quad muscle groups while maintaining its highly breathable and quick drying properties.
4,The anatomical design along with the flat seam stitch construction offer you a great fitting short that performs.
5,Full length zipper, 3 traditional back pockets for storage.Flat lock stitching and reflective stripe design on the shorts
*Size chart(We recommend one size larger to buy):
(M=US Small): Height:65”-67” Weight: 125-145 lbs
(L=US Medium): Height:67”-69” Weight: 142-165lbs
(XL=US Large): Height:69”-72” Weight: 165-180lbs
(2XL=US X-Large): Height:72”-74” Weight: 176-190lbs
(3XL=US XX-Large):Height:74”-75” Weight: 185-220lbs
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B078YQNNHS
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 12, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a race fit jersey when using the sizing chart -- which I prefer -- I have an athletic body (5' 8", 147#) so I'd go a size higher for a club/loose fit. The pockets are narrower than most of my jerseys, but not all of them. The pockets are of the usual depth and I have no problems getting my stuff in and out during a ride. I found the fabric to be light and moisture wicking, like most of my jerseys. Very comfortable to wear. No issues with quality, no issues with seams causing irritation.
The shorts were a standard fit for me. I ride 5000+ miles a year so my quads are large. No fit issues. The end of the pant legs have a band which is supposed to prevent shorts from riding up -- I've never had that issue whether the shorts had them or not -- and these did not ride up. Just like my Pearl Izumis, the ends of the pant legs do not hug my quads when walking but do when riding. The chamois seemed to be the same as my Louis Garneau shorts, which I like. No issues with quality, no issues with seams causing irritation.
Like many of you I've paid more for just a jersey. I'd recommend these to a friend and will look into buying a long sleeved and tights design if one I like.
I'M SORRY JUST BECAUSE I ORDERED THE SIZE XXL CHINA AND I RECIEVED THE TOP JERSEY XXL CHINA AND FIT PERFECT ON ME BUT THE SHORTS SIZE ARE XL CHINA AND ARE TOO SMALL ON ME
Most recent customer reviews
Perfect and great material
It comes way better than I was expecting