Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GSM Outdoors Cyclops CYC-HCDT-WGRT Tilt White/Green LED Hat Clip Light, Camouflage
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on December 8, 2010
I received a Cyclops hat clip light as a gift several years ago, a white and green led combo pack. Detach one and clip on the other. As a hunter, both are extremely useful. I use the white as a general purpose light in setting up decoys, cleaning deer, anything at night. I wear the green for moving to and from stands in the dark, as deer and other animals either cannot see the green, or do not associate it with any danger. I'm ordering my second light, as a bird [woodcock] flew into my hat 2 hours before dawn one morning, breaking the plastic clip used to attach the light to the brim of the hat. Why not buy some other brand? I did. It couldn't compare to the Cyclops, which outshines the competition by close to ten times, illuminating an animals eyes at 30 yards. Get the best - Cyclops.
on February 16, 2016
After trying the green light module one time, it will not stay in the holder. Loved that it was on top of the cap instead of under the brim, but really wished it worked as intended. Returning for a refund.
on January 27, 2013
It was very handy for hunting this year, I could use the green light to facilitate sneaking out without disturbing the deer, but the white light when I needed to see detail. My only complaint so far is for me to get it to work out of the package I had to bend the battery tabs to make better contact.
on February 11, 2015
Husband uses it daily to take the hounds out for a late evening hike. I would have given it 5 stars but the clip broke off after a while. Light still works great. Only changed the batteries once and we've had it close to a year! Good bright light.
on December 10, 2013
I have used these clip lights for years. They are bright enough to get into and out of my stand in the dark using the green light. My only criticism of this product is that the clips could be a bit stronger. The only reason that I buy new clip lights is because the clips break over time. Even thought the light still works, it is not much use after the clip breaks. This light is not appropriate for tracking any type of game in the dark. Always carry a brighter light for tracking down game when you make the kill.
on August 19, 2014
This thing is awesome, but the plastic clip broke the 3rd day at camp.

A metal clip would have been better.

I also don't like having to swap the green and white lights. A button to toggle through the lights would have been better.

That is all.
on November 5, 2012
I sure do like the light. I'm not sure how I got to and from my hunting stand all those years without breaking my neck. No matter which way you turn your head with this light on, you can see. Better than a flashlight no doubt. As far as other posters stating the light is useless if the clips break off, I disagree.
You could attach the light to your hat using a strong two sided tape or even velcro with adhesive on the back. Even with cheap clips, this light is the best cap light I've ever used. Small, light and surprisingly bright. I plan on ordering two more. One for my work shop for detail work and one for a spare in case my brilliant mind loses one :)
on August 18, 2016
I have used Cyclops hat lights for many years. They help me to avoid bumping into rattlesnakes going to and from my hunting site. Great for use in any low light condition to see where you are walking.
on April 3, 2016
Loved this item until it stopped working and I just purchased late last year. The light portion constantly falls off/disconnects from the base of the unit with the SLIGHTEST touch making it unusable even though the light still works perfectly when connected. Of course it's out of exchange period just as this occurs. I run Ragnars and night races all the time. Wish the manufacturer would stand behind an exchange on this product since mine is clearly defective. My neighbor's still works fine.
on December 5, 2012
I have used the green lights several times out in the field. They shine brightly and make the take down of my climbing treestand easier in the dark. Also the light works very well on the trail back to the car. The tilt features is an added bonus, since the last light I used on my cap did not have this function.
Update:
After one season of use, the light is still going strong.