|Item Weight||9.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.8 x 2.3 x 3.7 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Size||10.8" x 3.75" x 2"|
|Color||Orange and Black|
|Material||Impact resistance plastic|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||led|
|Luminous Flux||lithium battery 3.7V 800mAh|
|Assembled Diameter||3.5 inches|
Cynergy Lifelight All-in-One Waterproof Emergency Crank Flashlight complete with Wind Up Rechargeable LED lights, Window Breaker, Seatbelt Cutter, Compass, USB Cell Phone Charger, and Red Light Flasher
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ● Safety, first! In any emergency when the power goes out, this self-powered, multi-purpose, waterproof flashlight comes to the rescue! It’s the perfect lifesaving accessory to have in your home, car and emergency kit!
- ● More than just a light! Our rechargeable, all-in-one flashlight can also cut seatbelts, break car windows, and charge cell phones or any smart device with the USB port. It has a built in compass and red light flasher - which means you’ll never be left in the dark, stuck in a car, lost, or out of touch with this device!
- ● No batteries or electricity required! Our high quality hand crank emergency flashlight is ideal for disaster preparedness and severe weather conditions. This handy tool comes equip with white LEDs give out bright light when power outages hit hard and a built in lithium battery so you will never be left in the dark.
- ● The Cynergy Lifelight is a great gift (especially as a stocking stuffer)! Everyone wants to feel safe, so give them the gift of being prepared.
- ● 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We love our flashlights and stand behind them; Receive a full refund or replacement if you are not completely satisfied.
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cynergy Corporation/Versalift Systems||TopMall||ThorFire & More||PrimalCamp||TLinc||HOMEIMAGE, INC.|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||No|
|Item Dimensions||2.28 x 10.83 x 3.74 in||2 x 5.9 x 2.4 in||1.77 x 5.81 x 2.42 in||1.65 x 5.51 x 2.8 in||2.25 x 5.25 x 1 in||2.28 x 10.83 x 3.74 in|
|Item Weight||0.62 lb||4 ounces||6.21 ounces||4 ounces||0.32 ounces||0.62 lb|
|Light Source Type||led||led||led||led||LED||led|
|Power Source||—||solar / hand crank (or the energy stored in the battery)||Solar Powered / Hand Crank / No batteries needed ( Cranking for 1 min gives an hour light )||Solar Powered or Hand Crank (no batteries needed)||Battery-Powered||battery-powered|
Complete with sturdy, safe, and high quality materials, the Cynergy Lifelight All-in-One Waterproof Emergency Crank Flashlight will never run out of power! Just turn the crank to keep yourself, family, and friends safe in any type of emergency or rescue situation. This waterproof safety tool features a rechargeable LED flashlight, emergency power for handheld digital devices (iPhones, Smartphones, and more!) from the built in USB port, a compass, a seat belt cutting knife, a safety window breaking hammer, a red light flash, and magnets for easy mounting. Key Product Features Stay in touch with family and friends during an emergency with the built in hand crank cell phone charger Don't leave yourself stranded in a wrecked vehicle, get this and make sure you can free yourself from the restraints meant to save you! Take control of your rescue with the beacon light without worrying about battery loss! Keep yourself from worrying about getting lost on the trail with the built in compass to guide your movements! Rechargeable flashlight never runs out of power Its compact, water-resistant design is also great company for any type of outdoor and adventure activity - take it camping, hiking, climbing, etc. This self powered emergency flashlight is something you can depend on, anytime anywhere, and in any type of weather!
1. The product is not suitable to children below 8 years old. 2. When using the hand-operated charging function, turn the handgrip uniformly, and never turn it forcibly to avoid any damage to the interior gears. 3. Do not use the machine in extremely cold, extremely hot, dusty and moist environment for a long time. 4. Once the flashlight dims, re-charge the product before the battery dies. 5. Do not clean the product using strong solvents; just use soft cloth dipped with some neutral detergent. 6. The product is magnetic; Do not put it together with articles that may be affected by magnetism. 7. Please place the product inside your automobile or at home for emergency usage; 8. If the unit fails to work properly, please press "M" for 8 or 10 seconds to make it power off. Special Tip: The radio and flashlight must be turned off when the product is not in use; otherwise, the interior battery might be damaged due to over-discharge!
One year warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firs a couple design issues:
a) The cap over the window breaker is really, really tight. So tight that it would be ridiculous in my opinion to keep it on if you ever actually intend to use it as a car-prep tool. It would take far too many precious seconds to fumble around with this cap.
b) The seat-belt cutter razor blade is non-replaceable. It's going to last a long time, but in salty, humid areas, soon or later it is going to rust out, and there isn't any way to replace it (aside from taking the whole thing apart).
However, neither of these directly diminish their immediate functionality (unless you leave that cap on and actually need to use it in a frantic hurry) nor have any impact as a home-prep/boating tool.
A moderate hand-crank speed will provide a bit over 5v of Output for charging external devices via the Standard USB (Out), and this is important to highlight: you charge external devices via the hand-crank, not by the internal flashlight battery. You can charge the internal battery for lighting purposes either by the hand-crank or by the MicroB USB Port (IN). It comes with a Micro, Mini, a 30-pin, and a single circular adaptor that I believe is used for Nokia phones. The included cord's efficiency is decent although you will likely get a better charge transfer with a dedicated USB to whichever output plug you need.
The flashlight is bright, very easy to read by, and the flasher will be easily seen from a distance. And for those who may wonder like I did about the compass being affected by the magnets at the other end... the compass isn't affected by the magnets at all. In fact, the magnets aren't THAT strong, but with the lightweight design (weighing at 8.75 ounces), they are strong enough to hold the flashlight to a surface in what I estimate as a moderate breeze (wind force 4) and choppy seas.
Finally, the instructions do make specific mention that "The product is rainproof to a certain extent, but do not submerge it in water." So beware of use in torrential downpours.
All in all, I think this is a fantastic tool to have at home, boat, or car... just be sure to test that crazy cap, and see if you can remove it easily before you put it in your car's emergency kit.
Bought it for our storm shelter for tornado season and plan to move it to the car during ice storm season. Great features, especially the cell phone charger.