Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 24, 2011
I bought this stroller in July 2010 because we needed a lightweight stroller to take with us on vacation to Europe this past summer. I needed something compact and durable to withstand narrow coblestone streets. I looked at MANY strollers and was VERY impressed with this one. I bought it at BRU for $119, which was a bargain compared to other strollers I was looking to buy. I continue to use this stroller as my main stroller for my now 19 month old. I have had no problems at all, except for loosing the cup holder when I gate checked my stroller. I am sure it was just mishandled and fell off. The colors are perfect for a boy or girl and it comes with a great bag to carry things in. The storage area isn't really big enough for my diaper bag, so I had to learn to pack light and use the bag provided, which worked out fine. Overall, I would DEFINITELY reccommend this purchase to others!
on April 14, 2011
I bought this stroller in Summer 2010 in preparation for family vacation - I already have the Graco Travel System but wanted something light and compact for vacation. I love this stroller! and so does my son!!! It's also great for taller people - I'm only 5'3" but my husband is 6'5" and it's just the right height for him... other umbrella strollers that we tested were too short and would hurt his back from bending at an awkward angle. I can't say enough about this stroller - I love it!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2011
This is the best umbrella stroller I have ever purchased. It is high enough for me and your feet do not hit into the back of it like most umbrella strollers. It is very sturdy and can handle coats on top of it and a diaper bag without falling over. I would highly recommend this for everyday use and traveling. It breaks down very easily and has a strap to hold it on your shoulder when carrying it. It is a must have!!!
on July 24, 2011
I really like this stroller. It has the features of a larger stroller but folds very small. It doesn't tip over with bags hanging on the handle. Unfortunately, the airline lost a wheel and I cannot find my manual (sad for a purchase that's less than a year old) to order a new one. If anyone has a manual and can send me the number or address for parts, I'd really appreciate it.
on November 2, 2010
I don't own this but am seriously considering it. I checked it out at B R US and it is nice! Has very springy shock suspension! Good padding in the seat and reclines nicely with a spring trigger. Handles pretty good too! Wheels swivel or lock. Average size basket for an umbrella stroller. Fits my 4~1/2 year old just as well as my 9 month old. I was very suprised with this one!
on November 19, 2010
I have had this stroller for a couple months now. I had a Graco Quatro Travel System that I absolutely loved! But it was big and hard to maneuver at the mall. Since we will be taking our girls on vacation I decided I wanted something smaller that would fold up but still recline and fit my oldest daughter. I liked that this stroller had a full recline, attachable cup holder, and 55 lb weight capacity. I have LOVED it! It is easy to maneuver and folds compactly. I do miss the big storage basket underneath, the tray in front of the child, and parent tray though. My biggest complaint is that the wheels keep falling off! Just about every time I get it out of my van, there's a loose wheel sitting in there. It is annoying but I am worried about them falling off when we carry it by the strap and getting lost. I am still under my 90 days to return, so I am thinking about getting something else. I got it at my local Babies R Us store but don't see it on their web site anymore. So I don't know if it's been discontinued. All in all, it's a good light weight stroller.
on July 16, 2010
Haven't received the stroller yet, so my stars are not relevant (I just didn't want to bias the overall review with a too high or too low score, but based on reviews I've read elsewhere, I imagine I'm close if not low), however I wanted to say that I purchased mine at Babies-R-Us for $119.99...significantly less expensive than the $199 price listed here.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question