- Receive 1 Mouth-Muffle Dust Mask Activated Carbon Filter Breathable Outdoor free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by cyrusher. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Universal Bike Rear Derailleur Guard Chain Gear Protector free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by cyrusher. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cyrusher FR100 Men's Full Suspenion 24 Speeds Folding Mountain Bike with 17-Inch X 26-Inch Aluminium Frame Disc Brake, Black (26-Inch)
|Sale:||$689.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$109.00 (14%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The bike adopts 100 percent aluminum alloy frame, the front fork and middle frame are packed with comfort shock absorption.
- BRAKE & GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM: With front and rear disc brakes and 24-speed shifting system, you can choose any speed to complete your journey, and perfect brakes fully protect your safety.
- LIGHT & FOLDABLE FRAME: Folding is simple and easy. Great bike for hitting the trails, and ideal for use as a commuting bike.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: we pay great attention to every detail of each component, ergonomic handbar, adjustable seat and anti-slip wear resistant tire.
- UNIQUE RIM: 26 inch , 6 Spokes Classical Rims magnescium integrated wheel.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Frame Material Type||aluminum|
|Item Display Weight||18 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||37.48 pounds|
|Number Of Speeds||24|
Top Customer Reviews
The frame and the construction are strong but this is not a bike you would want to pound on a rough trail. It is a cruising bike for getting around on moderate terrain.
a) Note the comments I read about rider height...this bike as delivered will not fit a 6 foot tall rider (me). It will probably be fine for a 5'9" rider. The limitation for a 6' rider is the length of the seat post... and finding a replacement seat post is not so simple.The seat post delivered is a 30.4 mm diameter with 250 mm length. Ideally the seat post would be at least 350mm to fit a 6' rider.
The 30.4 mm seat post diameter is an odd size with few on the market, so an option is to buy a 27 mm seat post with a shim to fit the seat post receiver on the frame made for 30.4 mm seat post. The shim for 27 mm to 30.4 mm is not usually an off the shelf item in your local bike shop. The 30.4 mm receiver on the frame would not fit a 30.9 mm post I had on hand.
b) The flashy decals on the wheels were easily removed. The wheels are some type of plastic dipped alloy material.
c) The front brake rotor arrived slightly bent, but not to a severe degree, and is easy to replace.
d) The 24 gears are over kill, and the 3 chain rings could be reduced to 1 chain ring to decrease weight.
e) The bottle cage and pedals are light duty and require an upgrade.
on assembly issues especially pertaining to the front wheel assembly pertaining to the set screw that goes through the wheel and locks it to the forks. Seemed kind of chintzy, but time will tell. Seat is to narrow I look like a Russian bear where you really can't see the seat but you can really feel it! Coolest part was the gear assembly did not require any adjustment at all. More than likely than not it will need a few adjustments in the next several days of usage. The price of the bike was a little more than I wanted to spend .But for the price I received a bike that was comparable to the higher end bikes that are ridiculously priced at $1600 0r more. Same quality gearing and disc brakes. The coolest part it fits right in the back of my element with no problem! No bike rack needed! Couldn't buy that feature for $2k! HA!
Now for the bad, one day into trying it out (less than 24 hours since receiving) back tire poped. Didn't slowly lose air, it simply exploded. 20 bucks down for a bike shop stop. I was okay with this since it happens I guess. 7days into using it, went for a ride up the mountain and some really cool decents. Noticed back gears started skipping, back suspension was squeaky and chain whipped a lot. adjusted derailleur but no luck, left pedal felt loose. Took it to the shop, The left crank arm was bent as well as the back derailleur, breaks were in poor shape and chain was too long. There goes another 91.63 bucks, asked about the suspension cover to see if they could help, they said to get parts for this suspension is nearly impossible and have to go through a lot of hoops.
In short, this bike was not worth the 650.00 now I'm stuck with it, I want to like it, it looks cool but I will update once I get it back from the shop.
customer service reached out to me to replace some parts and make things right. They were courteous and professional, the fact that they reached out says something. Bike is still at the shop and wont be ready for a couple of days. I stand by my previous statement, the bike looks great, but just be sure to check everything before riding away.