- File Size: 2435 KB
- Print Length: 123 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1520857934
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 15, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XPQL76S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #575,430 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$4.99|
Save $4.00 (80%)
Cytress Vee - A Dog Squad Story - A Sci-fi Military Series - The First Story by Kalvin Thane (A Dog Squad Story Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 123 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Despite this the story is compelling and I found my curiosity drawing me deeper into the book after just a few pages. That is the hallmark of a good storyteller and Thane is obviously developing into one. The plot is well fleshed out and definitely what readers would want in good military scifi. Unfortunately the character development is a bit lacking and it took me a while to pick up on the things that make the individual soldiers unique. I wish that had happened a lot faster because they were really enjoyable once they snapped in. I got a lot more out of the first chapter when I went back and read it a second time.
All in all I found "Cytress Vee - A Dog Squad Story" to be an enjoyable and compelling read with the potential to be even better. A once-over with a professional editor could quickly remove the "rough" from this diamond.
All in all this was a great first book by an exciting and budding author (especially for space Marine and military science fiction fans). It was an exciting and entertaining way to kill a few hours between appointments. And I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Short chapters, one sentence to five sentences paragraphs which makes the plot seemed fast paced.
The main fault of the plot is dropping the reader into the middle of a storyline in which the reader is completely lost.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Marine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Marine